Halas Hall apparently concerned with Mitch

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Just about every other Trubisky homer on here complains that I never give him credit and I'm too down on him.

Yet your complaint is that I gave him some credit for his better stretch of play (his bumslaying in the second quarter of last season). Either that or my post count.

It's remarkable how desperate you are to manufacture digs at me in any possible way you can. I can't recall ever being so deep under another poster's skin as yours.

I’ve actually never seen you give him credit. I Still don’t see this supposed thread you made giving props. So really I have no idea what you’re talking about.

You never answered my question though?

Does Mitch officially suck and forever a bottom 10 starter or we still week to week?

Let me know so the next time you inevitably talk out of both sides your mouth I can reference this highly anticipated answer.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’ve actually never seen you give him credit. I Still don’t see this supposed thread you made giving props. So really I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Does Mitch officially suck and forever a bottom 10 starter or we still week to week?

Let me know so the next time you inevitably talk out of both sides your mouth I can reference this highly anticipated answer.
Why are you so obsessed with this man's opinion of someone who plays a game?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holding the ball too long. Not being mentally sharp enough to process information quickly and get rid of the ball.

I don't care how mentally smart your QB is and how fast he can process info. When the OL is blowing assignments and getting out played all night you're fucked.

Didn't even have time to take 1 step of his drop before this play was blown up....

Next series Leno gets beat by a fucking safety and Massie getting walked back into Mitch's lap...

Next series Massie doesn't know who to block and give the inside man a free run at the QB...

Davis miraculously gets over to pick up the free runner while Massie again get's walked back into the pocket...

If the OL does it's job and he's not forced out of the pocket that's an easy completion to Patterson instead of the going across his body near-INT.

Next drive 3rd and 1... Daniels and Sowell both completely whiff their blocks and ruin the play.

I can go on and on... but yes let's keep obsessing over the QB like he's the sole problem holding the offense back.. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1568314157787.png
    1568314157787.png
    683.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1568314426825.png
    1568314426825.png
    607.9 KB · Views: 2

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can go on and on... but yes let's keep obsessing over the QB like he's the sole problem holding the offense back.. :rolleyes:

Welcome to CCS. Lol.

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
After watching that video, the O-line clearly was never synced at all. So many missed assignments or breaking pockets, it was almost embarassing.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You say you haven't ever seen me give him credit, then you say I talk out both sides of my mouth. You're all over the place.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why are you so obsessed with this man's opinion of someone who plays a game?

Why are you so obsessed with replying to the posts I am having a direct 1:1 conversation with. Why in particular do you only do this in defense of another high volume poster as if I’m slapping your first born? It’s like I’m hurting your family member lol.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
After watching that video, the O-line clearly was never synced at all. So many missed assignments or breaking pockets, it was almost embarassing.

Almost? Lol.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch 40%
OL 30%
Nagy 20%
WR Drops 10%

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You say you haven't ever seen me give him credit, then you say I talk out both sides of my mouth. You're all over the place.

When I say you talk out of both sides, I’m referring to you one day saying your opinion changes as new information is presented and next day saying blanket statements that he sucks and will never be better than a bottom 10 starter.

Hope that clears things up.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's embarrassing is the reactions of all the fairweather meatballs here.... lashing out and menstruating all over the message board. Get it together ladies. It's a long season.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch's accuracy was on point, even deep, which is a positive that was not always the case.

Robinson sideline
Gabriel sideline
Gabriel crossing drop
Robinson deep middle drop in traffic

Those were nice throws that he didn't get credit for.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are you so obsessed with replying to the posts I am having a direct 1:1 conversation with. Why in particular do you only do this in defense of another high volume poster as if I’m slapping your first born? It’s like I’m hurting your family member lol.

It wasn't anything like that to me, weirdo.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Philip Rivers is very probably a future HOFer. What have you seem from Trubisky that could possibly make you think he's that good?
Phillip Rivers took awhile to get going.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When I say you talk out of both sides, I’m referring to you one day saying your opinion changes as new information is presented and next day saying blanket statements that he sucks and will never be better than a bottom 10 starter.

Hope that clears things up.

Did I say he would never be better than a bottom ten starter? Or are you adding that part in for your own convenience?

I don't think I made timeline predictions about anything. As we are currently, our QB sucks. He's bottom ten, imo.

One thing you should never do is criticize someone for allowing updated evidence to mould their opinion. That's what rational people do. If Trubisky somehow puts it all together and becomes really good, would it be better for me to stubbornly refuse to acknowledge it?

Not that I expect that to happen. But if it did, I would acknowledge it and admit I was wrong.

Being hands down the worst QB evaluator on CCS, you should be in the habit of admitting you were wrong, you just never do it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch has practiced against Fangio for 2 years now. If he can't read a Fangio D then we are in trouble.
Nice dig but the obvious point would be that Fangio could easily show him things that are not what they appear which Mitch's experience would have him susceptible to. I also recall lots of QBs having trouble reading Fangio.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Phillip Rivers took awhile to get going.

So QBs who start out mediocre are destined to become hall of famers, because there are some hall of famers who started slow?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Did he? Or did he have one season in three years where he played above his statistical norms? His best year was 4000 yards 26 td (the outlier year).

You are right in the NFL overall. I was thinking compared to here. He killed compared to Bears QBs including Mitch.