Hanley: Dunn's Comments Infuriating

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
His relaxed attitude is a bit puzzling. The fact that he hasn't been hitting the cages or gotten in touch with the new coaching staff is also troubling. For his sake, he better have a bounce back year or he'll never hear the end of it at The Cell.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow. Dude sounds like he's trying to replace Z as "Chicago's Biggest Headcase"

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except Zambrainless beats up Gatorade machines.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
z and dunn are head cases, but in much different ways.

agreed...wasn't necessarily trying to compare the levels of insane-nous, just that they've both gone nutso.

Dunn's from KY...likeable guy from all i know...still kinda hopin' he can pull through.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
agreed...wasn't necessarily trying to compare the levels of insane-nous, just that they've both gone nutso.

Dunn's from KY...likeable guy from all i know...still kinda hopin' he can pull through.

i love smart fans! check out this vid! you would think MLB coaches etc would see shit like this...hands and back foot change.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MG3U_mjLU]Why is Adam Dunn Struggling? - YouTube[/ame]

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

He may live in Kentucky, because his wife is from there, but he was born and raised in Texas. Either way, he's a country boy. Haha

His nickname is "Big Donkey". :lol:

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
He may live in Kentucky, because his wife is from there, but he was born and raised in Texas. Either way, he's a country boy. Haha

His nickname is "Big Donkey". :lol:

Danny Mac from 670 calls him "Swamp Donkey". Apparently, a Swamp Donkey in parts of canada is what they call a moose.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a pretty awesome video Dews. There are a ton of awesome fans that make videos like that and that makes me very positive about Sox fans and baseball fans.

Totally agree that he needs to change his swing back. New hitting coach might help, but he has to be willing to get the help.