Hannah Storm, Andrea Kremer Will Be 1st Female Duo to Call NFL Games

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could care less, I actually like Suzy Kolber. There is that one gal though, forget her name, that I just can't stand her voice. Nothing to do with being a gal though, just find it grating.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Could care less, I actually like Suzy Kolber. There is that one gal though, forget her name, that I just can't stand her voice. Nothing to do with being a gal though, just find it grating.

[video=youtube;-aitNv8YJi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aitNv8YJi8[/video]

Alex Flanagan? Her voice grates at my nerves so fucking badly. It's like she straight up talks out of her nose. Like Kermit the fucking frog talking out of her nose.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;-aitNv8YJi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aitNv8YJi8[/video]

Alex Flanagan? Her voice grates at my nerves so fucking badly. It's like she straight up talks out of her nose. Like Kermit the fucking frog talking out of her nose.

Beth Mowins

And the gal knows her chit, it's just something about her voice I cannot stand.....

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Beth Mowins

And the gal knows her chit, it's just something about her voice I cannot stand.....

She's butch as fuck. That's probably why.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
She's butch as fuck. That's probably why.

me too, I've been on some long driving trips and had to listen to her call a college game....she really knows her stuff and has some serious acumen.....I would be down with two broads calling a game if they baby oiled each other up and did some light to medium frenching

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
They need to get Pam Oliver for color (not race), she can talk about the time she caught a football with her face.

WR drops a pass, "Well you know Hannah and Andrea, I caught a football with my face once and they're thrown pretty hard. It's not easy."
Player goes down with injury, "That reminds me of the time I caught a football with my face and was concussed. I had headaches for quite a while. It was almost as bad as period cramps."
Injured player screaming in pain, "Suck it up, buttercup. At least you're not having a baby. I caught a football with my face and didn't scream."
Another WR drops a pass, "He should've had that. I caught a tougher pass with my face."

My wife always makes a sound like a horse when we see Pam Oliver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Beth Mowins

Lol at knows her shit..everything she says is scripted for her. There's no spontaneous anything happening her.

Houston

Liked Posts:
Don't you typically want at least one person that has played or coached in the NFL?

Washington

Liked Posts:
Don't you typically want at least one person that has played or coached in the NFL?

Well, that has never been the case on CCS (coaches or players in NFL), yet it is loaded with experts. So, while that might be a benefit, it would not be a necessity.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that has never been the case on CCS (coaches or players in NFL), yet it is loaded with experts. So, while that might be a benefit, it would not be a necessity.

Windy does Play by Play

Omelet does color......sign me up

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Ultimately most of the aged ones are there for the lesbo crowd and the housewives who pretend to like sports for their husbands, so they can buy another purse and the guy won't bitch about it

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ultimately most of the aged ones are there for the lesbo crowd and the housewives who pretend to like sports for their husbands, so they can buy another purse and the guy won't bitch about it
It's truly breathtaking how stupid you are.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's truly breathtaking how stupid you are.

When I'm fathoming the brain cells it's costing him to publish his thoughts I start to hyperventilate.