Happy Thanksgiving, Cubs fans!

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happy Thanksgiving Cub Fans! |

To all of the Cub fans out there, I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. That goes out from me and all of us at Chi City Sports. Cub fans are thankful for Mr. Ricketts trying to build the best team in the majors. He brought over Theo Epstein from Boston as one of the biggest news under his tenure as the Cubs Owner/Chairman. Team Theo started to from as he brought San Diego Padres GM Jed Hoyer and Assistant GM Jason McLeod. Hoyer kept the same position, but was given a raise and McLeod was given the primarily scouting director. Also, Theo brought over top scouts from other organizations to keep improving the scouting departement. Lastly Theo and Hoyer hired Dale Sveum as the next manager. That’s the most Team Theo has done so far, but just wait, more to come.

However, there has not been any major moves via trade or free agency, but there will be soon. We could see a report of the Cubs offering Cuban’ OF Yoenis Cespedes a contract. The Cubs held a private workout with him on Monday. MeLeod, Hoyer and Epstein were all there to see him workout.

We probably won’t see any signings or trades until the Winter Meetings December 5th-8th. But that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t be there because you can guarantee they will be there.

While you and your family have a great Thanksgiving, Theo and company will do the same. So..don’t be hook to your computer today as news will be very limited.

Also, get sleep…Black Friday is tomorrow! Save money, nothing is better than hearing that…sales start at 10 a.m. (Wal-Mart). I know I’ll be out saving money and finish my Christmas shopping. I’ll be at Wal-Mart before 10 a.m. and up all night. Who’s doing the same?!?!

Once again HAPPY THANKSGIVING and eat A LOT!! Hopefully 2012 will be miracles to the North Side!!