Nelly

Liked Posts:

If Bears end up with the first overall pick, my prediction (unfortunately) is:

Poles stays
Fires Getsy
Keeps Flus
Hires Bieniemy (also predicting all WAS coaches get fired) as OC
Drafts Caleb Williams
That's entirely possible but man, that would be disappointing. I'd rather see Bienemy as head coach, but feel like we would be missing the boat big-time on Ben Johnson.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not surprising. Why would you leave Michigan?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's entirely possible but man, that would be disappointing. I'd rather see Bienemy as head coach, but feel like we would be missing the boat big-time on Ben Johnson.
yea. I don't disagree. I also think they give Bienemy an Assistant Head Coach title as well.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
As far asHarbaugh, I think it's incredibly unlikely he's at Michigan another 5 years. I could see him signing the extension and still leaving for an nfl job he covets this offseason

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Well I'm sure another short term OC job with the Bears will catapult him to a HC
If he had success as bears OC, you'd be absolutely right. Unfortunately he's a crappy coach and his players and peers hate him, so I'd expect him to be a giant flop

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
If he had success as bears OC, you'd be absolutely right. Unfortunately he's a crappy coach and his players and peers hate him, so I'd expect him to be a giant flop
I was being sarcastic I don't think Bienemy is going to look at a lame duck coach like Eberflus and jump on that wagon

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I was being sarcastic I don't think Bienemy is going to look at a lame duck coach like Eberflus and jump on that wagon
Bieniemy sucks. No well run organization is bringing him on board. Maybe Reid takes him back as qb coach?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
THERE it is.

I entertained the idea, but stated all along this is usually what happens with Harbaugh.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lame duck scenario that Bienemy would be stupid to latch onto
Aren't you the "NFL is scripted" guy? Why would Bienemy's thoughts even come into play in this scenario? It doesn't sound like he has a choice.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bienemy is a pass happy OC who would be a very poor fit with Fields, so he would likely be traded if Bienemy is the OC.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
THERE it is.

I entertained the idea, but stated all along this is usually what happens with Harbaugh.
Why do you believe this information from the media to be truthful or not have ulterior motives behind it?