Hard to swallow pills...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
CCS has been calling for more roll-outs and play-action.

Later in the game, he rolled out and missed a receiver worse than Mitch Trubisky. Then, we ran play-action and he got sacked for a loss.

Umm he also had a TD and another near TD so what is your point?

Not sure what plays you are talking about though.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone but Getsy called for a shotgun on goal and a foot. Make that and it's a game even if win expectations are low. They were low before the game. Anyone that thought GB would lay down again were looking through Bear goggles.
there was much statistical analysis prior to the game about this. yes.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agree with this as well. I think they are scared to let him throw because they may get fired as a result if they do. But this team will not go far unless he learns how to do it and he cannot without putting the ball in his hands.

This is dumb logic. There are in year 1 so not getting fired. If they let him throw and he sucks then can move on from him faster.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but as I've said repeatedly, progression isn't linear. Other than taking a couple of sacks, this start didn't bury him. But continue being a pessimist meatball. Could careless.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is dumb logic. There are in year 1 so not getting fired. If they let him throw and he sucks then can move on from him faster.

Par for the course on this board with that logic. We let Fields throw the ball and we got fired on our bye week!!

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many times do you think BR has cum jerking off to this thread already? 2? 3?

Just sitting in his closet with a belt around his neck, his favorite lipstick on, his dick in one hand, and CCS on his phone in his other hand going, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck..."
Don't judge.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but as I've said repeatedly, progression isn't linear. Other than taking a couple of sacks, this start didn't bury him. But continue being a pessimist meatball. Could careless.
Oh, he'll have some decent games against NYG, Washington, Texans....but it's probably Fool's Gold.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
BR,

Hate to admit it but you’re righ except that they have a couple good linemen.

It’s also embarrassing that our best lineman by far is a guy that went through a ton of shit this off-season and training camp!

The line has played much better than expected by a wide margin and yet our QB has stunk to high heaven. He hasn’t even run well.

It is top to bottom one of the least talented teams I’ve ever seen.

Our quote unquote best player is Roquan Smith and he’s nowhere near worth his asking price in a 4-3.

Punter and Kicker are most talented on roster

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm a little pissed due to the showing but if you told me we'd be .500 at this point...:)

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh, he'll have some decent games against NYG, Washington, Texans....but it's probably Fool's Gold.

He's currently operating without #1 WR. He has a #2 trying to play a #1. A TE that should be a #3 or less option playing #2.
I'll wait until the end of the year before I jump off a cliff like you have.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CCS has been calling for more roll-outs and play-action.

Later in the game, he rolled out and missed a receiver worse than Mitch Trubisky. Then, we ran play-action and he got sacked for a loss.
one play. This is as great of a sample size as your "BUT CCS TOLD ME_____" claims that only end up being one person.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
BR,

Hate to admit it but you’re righ except that they have a couple good linemen.

It’s also embarrassing that our best lineman by far is a guy that went through a ton of shit this off-season and training camp!

The line has played much better than expected by a wide margin and yet our QB has stunk to high heaven. He hasn’t even run well.

It is top to bottom one of the least talented teams I’ve ever seen.

Our quote unquote best player is Roquan Smith and he’s nowhere near worth his asking price in a 4-3.

Punter and Kicker are most talented on roster
Monty is good too. Obviously, some hyperbole by me...but it's not too far from the truth.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Two plays.

And he's never looked good.
He's never looked good for 4 QTRs on the Bears. He's also had nothing resembling an even mediocre supporting cast or proven competent coaching staff.

The one guy you are on record liking on the record, Byron Pringle, looks great btw!