Hardcore WoW Players $100,000 tournament

Bust

Liked Posts:
Good shit. Some of these game streamers make big bank. This is their job with millions of followers.

Holy Moly Guacamole! Look what this mofo did in preparation

Bust

Liked Posts:
!!CULT!! Look at the masses a twitcher can draw in just minutes into logging onto wow. wtf

These dudes make bank for Activision/Microsoft.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Bust do you notice adults don't give a fuck about dudes on Twitch.

Don't aspire to be an asshole who streams on Twitch.

Cultivate real skills and do a job where you create things people actually need.

No one fucking needs Twitch, its a distraction layer on top of an entertainment product.

Or ignore me and end up a baby daddy to some creepy e-girl, do you.

Bust

Liked Posts:
@Bust do you notice adults don't give a fuck about dudes on Twitch.

Don't aspire to be an asshole who streams on Twitch.

Cultivate real skills and do a job where you create things people actually need.

No one fucking needs Twitch, its a distraction layer on top of an entertainment product.

Or ignore me and end up a baby daddy to some creepy e-girl, do you.

Twitch gamer nerds are mostly harmless. It's their form of entertainment, no different than grown mature adults here who spend half the day sniping one another cause it's entertainment to them, heh.

The real social media platform that's cancer is TikTok. Kia owners got fooked with that USB hack that started on tiktok and went viral. The other day I came across some stupid redneck on tiktok showing off how to break into his old school Ford Ranger when locked out (purposefully left his keys inside) by way of unscrewing the antenna on the hood and shoving it into a hole underneath the door knob. All that dumbass did was present to the bad operators how to break into those trucks, lol,

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Twitch gamer nerds are mostly harmless. It's their form of entertainment, no different than grown mature adults here who spend half the day sniping one another cause it's entertainment to them, heh.

The real social media platform that's cancer is TikTok. Kia owners got fooked with that USB hack that started on tiktok and went viral. The other day I came across some stupid redneck on tiktok showing off how to break into his old school Ford Ranger when locked out (purposefully left his keys inside) by way of unscrewing the antenna on the hood and shoving it into a hole underneath the door knob. All that dumbass did was present to the bad operators how to break into those trucks, lol,

Cars don't have door knobs