Has anyone switched from console to PC to play GTA or Red Dead Redemption?

HeavyFlow

Liked Posts:
I play on Xbox but I'm envious of all the mods that are possible using a PC. Have any of you made the transition and how do you like it?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
you can get them for multiple platforms.. i have them on several.. or are you using gta and rd as a metaphor for transitioning in life... looking to stop the heavyflow?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I play on Xbox but I'm envious of all the mods that are possible using a PC. Have any of you made the transition and how do you like it?

I built a gaming PC specifically for that around 2018-2019. It's much better on the PC imo. Aside from the mods, you'll get the best graphics you can. The only downside I've noticed is that there does tend to be more bugs at launch with PC games versus the console ports. I imagine it has to do with every computer having slightly different settings. But I'm a moron and built my own gaming computer and have had significantly better luck (knock on wood) than any prebuilt machine I've ever owned. The xbox controller being able to connect via bluetooth was what made me take the leap on going pc only.