hate to root for Viqueens

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
The Packers and the Lions were playing on Monday night. Wife asks who I'm rooting for. My answer? Hope they both find a way to lose.....screw the Vikings too. I can't wait for them to get embarrassed in the playoffs.
This...........fuck every team in this division but the Bears.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TBH, the only time I ever really disliked the Vikings was when Favre was behind center. I don't particularly have any problems with the team or their fans. I really don't like the Lions or the Packers though. For all I care the Lions can have another 0-16 season and the Packers plane can crash with everyone on it.

*Patiently awaits someone taking that comment literally*

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I honestly couldn't care less what happens with the other 31 teams, all I care about is the Bears winning. When they aren't, the rest is a big fat whatever.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
With pleasure, if I lose.

No, don't go.
That one guy didn't eat dog food either.
Or if you must leave then go to the Jaguars board.
If my memory serves me right you're the one that suggest that back in CBMB, right? That was some funny stuff.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, don't go.
That one guy didn't eat dog food either.
Or if you must leave then go to the Jaguars board.
If my memory serves me right you're the one that suggest that back in CBMB, right? That was some funny stuff.

Yes, that was a great time while it lasted. Then I got a lifetime ban, lol. Good memory you have. I think it was somebody else's idea, and I ran with it.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Yes, that was a great time while it lasted. Then I got a lifetime ban, lol. Good memory you have. I think it was somebody else's idea, and I ran with it.

I went there a week too late, and everyone was already banned.
It was funny reading what the Jags fans were saying afterwards.
Some suggested they all convert to Bears fans and turn the site into a Bears board.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m surrounded by lions fans I love seeing them lose.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why do you have to root “for” anyone?

When it doesn’t affect the Bears (which is a lot because the Bears are rarely contenders), I just root for good games, or against a team I dislike. Or I miigghhtt root for a young player I like, or for an outcome that helps my fantasy team. But there’s no rooting “for” teams just because. Seems weird. I might be nitpicking.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I always root for the Bears.
I also always root against the Packers.
Mini ViQueens vs Detroit Pussies
:dontcare:

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
I've never really minded the Vikings because it always seemed like when they were really good with Moss, the Bears weren't that great. And when the Bears were good, the Vikings weren't close. But after watching the couple of times the Vikings lost in the heartbreaking NFC championship games, I felt bad for them and wouldn't mind seeing them win a first SB if they made it to the SB, lol.