Have The Bulls Played To Your Expectations?

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Has the team played as well/worse as you thought it would be?

Bulls:
- They're playing good so far. I really like them destroying teams, just wrecking them. They need to come out with this urgency every game.

- Bogans needs to GTFO and have a career ending injury, FFS. I don't hate the guy, but he just sucks. Thibodeau gotta stop having a ThiBoner for him.

Discuss.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I didn't expect them to get off to the start that they have gotten off to. Especially finishing above .500 on the circus trip. This is a B-B+ team in my opinion.

AlecBoy006

Liked Posts:
They did a good job holding their own with Boozer out. Now that Carlos is in, look out!

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I expected a 55 win team if healthy, it looks like they're a 55 win even if not healthy. Exceeding expectations.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't expect them to get off to the start that they have gotten off to. Especially finishing above .500 on the circus trip. This is a B-B+ team in my opinion.

I agree with this.

I expected them to really take care of the bad teams and struggle more with those upper echelon west teams but theyve played really well against good competition for the most part. What really surprises me is their ability to fight back from large deficits. But without Noah, idk how this team will end up by March.

Whats disappointing is the bench IMO. I thought they would have performed better but they are starting to come along.

Thing is we havent seen what this team really is when the starting 5 is healthy. I think with a good trade and a nice MLE player this off-season, we're going to be very dangerous next season.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they have just looked fantastic. I love Thibs so much and if not for him we would be right around .500.