Have u ever had a physical fight over the Bulls?

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Hey all i was just wondering have any of you guys ever came to blows with anyone arguing over the Bulls? The reason i ask is, living in Ny and being a bulls fan i take alot of heat.The other day a ignorant ban wagon jumping co~worker of mine started sayin some real stupid stuff.For one he said hed take Mike Bibby over Derrick Rose,,lol i know i should have ended the convo there but i fed into it than he goes on to say that Tyrus isnt so athletic as people think and said Josh Smith is a better athlete than Ty .Which may be debatable i guess but certainly not in my book..I dont know why but after about 10 minutes of arguing back and forth in a crowded barbershop(im VinTheBarber) for those who didnt know, i suddenly spaz out and get into a full blown confratation,in which i handled myself pretty well ..So basicaly has anyone ever gotten you so mad in regards to the Bulls that you actually lost it on them ?Or maybe i just need anger managment..lol

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
Re:Have u ever had a physical fight over the Bulls

I got in a fist fight over the Braves with someone but I was 12-13 in junior high. He was a Mets fan......

That same year I got in a fight with some guy because we were talking about which girlfriend was better looking......

The funny thing is I ended up being friends with both kids and the kid with the girlfriend trashing ended up being one of my best friedns to this day. I remember that day like it was yesterday too. The arguement started over the phone and he was at my friends house and I was home. I went there and was walking up to his house and he was walking outside and it was like a rocky movie...... neither of us said a word and just both swung and connected. After the fight was over we ended up playing football.

In my adult age now I'll get into some heated talks with my one buddy about the Bulls (he's a Knick fan) but nothing of a physical level though just a good heated debate

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:

I think alot of my built up anger stemmed from watching alot of the celtics series with the same co worker ,he would flat out cheer for the celtics on every play mean while he calls him self a suns fan..He just was becoming a real pain.. So i week later after we lost a convo was sparked about D.Rose and how good he was than he comes chirping in about how Bibby is so much better than Rose..And boom there i went

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

At high school party I did. I was drunk off my ass though

engies

Liked Posts:

I've felt like it. Once these retards started talkin bout Kobe being better than MJ because he put up 81pts in a game & MJ hadn't. I was so mad but never got physical. I can imagine watching with such an ignorant person i wouldnt handle it well i couldn't just sit there

I wouldn't talk NBA around this person again because he is obviously not intelligent enough. Not that Bibby's a horrible player, his a very good PG. But Rose is better at this stage & by the end will be multiple times better than Bibby

Tyrus & Smith is a closer arguement at least!

charity stripe

Liked Posts:

I'd like to fight some of the drones. I'd like to fight with one particular guy on this forum, lol.

jk.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

same here the guy with -15 karma right?

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:

I would love not to talk NBA around this guy,but its a barber shop and sports is a main topic.Yea he actually said hed start a team with Bibby over Rose and that Derrick only has one move going to the hole which is just retared..I agree about Josh and Tyrus it is a closer argument but Ty is my fav and once he said that it was just like a cherry on top of the D.rose argument..BTW..this same fool is suddenly the biggest LBJ fan on earth i cant stand fans who dont stick to there teams and change from yr to yr.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

When I was in 7th grade a kid spit on my Michael Jordan jersey because well I live in New York and i am out numbered lol. Anyway he spit on me for no reason and was cursing at me and saying Jordan sucked, I got so pissed I had a huge wad of saliva going down my jersey that I stabbed him with a pencil in his hand. I got suspended for one weeks and ever since than I learned never ever let anyone push you to far. P.S. the kid wasnt hurt but he cried like a bitch.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

I remember I speared a kid because he wouldn't give me my sports illstruated magazine. He also cried like bitch for good 10 minutes and I didn't even get in trouble

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

Dpauley23 wrote:
I remember I speared a kid because he wouldn't give me my sports illstruated magazine. He also cried like bitch for good 10 minutes and I didn't even get in trouble

MJ on the cover? :laugh:

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Makes mental note of people not to invite to the draft party just in case they like someone else in the draft than I do...

No need to be stabbed by a pencil.

TheStig

Liked Posts:

dougthonus wrote:
Makes mental note of people not to invite to the draft party just in case they like someone else in the draft than I do...

Makes mental note if I ever play Doug in basketball give him a hard foul to take him out of his game because he is scared :p

If your scared go buy a dog.

MADman24

Liked Posts:

dougthonus wrote:

Hahaha... come on who doesn't have that burning desire to be stabbed by the pencil over who the Bulls should draft.

I say the first person to say they don't want DeJuan Blair is getting a #2 right in the palm...lol

Seriously though I've never gone that far although I can remember having to be separated a few times as a kid from arguing about sports

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Fighting over a sports disagreement is idiotic. I have never fought anyone over sports, I live in a very, very rough part of Chicago, we don't fight over here about another dude bouncing a ball. My family and my money are more important. I have had some issues over racism and politics, but even then, I don't fight. People can say what they want about me. Just don't touch me.

What people should think about before they get their asses kicked is why would you fight when the man you are "defending" would not even fight, he would walk away, like a real man. So be careful who you mess with and be careful starting fights, you could get the world's greatest ass kicking bickering over millionaires that don't care about you. I have never understood that, never have, never will.

Nuff Said

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

TheStig wrote:
Makes mental note if I ever play Doug in basketball give him a hard foul to take him out of his game because he is scared :p

I play pretty physically in basketball, so I don't know how well that will work. Of course, the hard part would be telling the difference whether I was on or off my game.

Allergic. Maybe I can buy an crocodile instead. That'd probably scare the hell out of someone better than a dog anyway.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

houheffna wrote:
Fighting over a sports disagreement is idiotic. I have never fought anyone over sports, I live in a very, very rough part of Chicago, we don't fight over here about another dude bouncing a ball. My family and my money are more important. I have had some issues over racism and politics, but even then, I don't fight. People can say what they want about me. Just don't touch me.

What people should think about before they get their asses kicked is why would you fight when the man you are "defending" would not even fight, he would walk away, like a real man. So be careful who you mess with and be careful starting fights, you could get the world's greatest ass kicking bickering over millionaires that don't care about you. I have never understood that, never have, never will.

Nuff Said

I've never been in a fight in my life. I've grown up and lived in a tame neighborhood though, and I was really big for my age when I was younger, so no one was going to pick on me for the hell of it. I think I was my full height at 14, 15 at the latest (5'10.5).

TheStig

Liked Posts:

dougthonus wrote:
TheStig wrote:

I play pretty physically in basketball, so I don't know how well that will work. Of course, the hard part would be telling the difference whether I was on or off my game.

Allergic. Maybe I can buy an crocodile instead. That'd probably scare the hell out of someone better than a dog anyway.

You could always get this dog, i'm sure you won't have allergies.

mexican-hairless-dog-0002.jpg

I could just see a crocodile wandering around a suburban backyard. Doug yelling to his wife "Honey the croc ate the mailman again, call the post office."

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:

houheffna wrote:

Nuff Said
I dont know i take pride in being a fan.Its natural to stick up for guys that you follow season after season even if they have no idea who i am.And if your going to look at like ther millionaires who dont care then whats the sense in even watching the games,spending money on jerseys and devoting time out of your day to write about them on a message board ?Im not saying hey go out and stab someone with a pencil (lol skool :woohoo: )if they dont like the team you do ,but its a natural thing to defend a team u take pride in and unfortunatley sometimes tempers flare..

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Nothing wrong with defending the team you follow, I do it all the time. Normally it doesn't end in violence. I'm not one to pick fights though, but I'm sure there are better ways to settle your differences.