Have we given up on IGTs?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And if so, it’s understandable.

But Happ with two outfield assists in two extra innings did not suck today.

Two runners thrown out at home. Sweet.

And due to the extra inning rules where the batter who made the last out is the runner on second the following inning, one Brewer got thrown out at second to end the 10th, and at home to end the game in the 11th. Rather impressive.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And if so, it’s understandable.

But Happ with two outfield assists in two extra innings did not suck today.

Two runners thrown out at home. Sweet.

And due to the extra inning rules where the batter who made the last out is the runner on second the following inning, one Brewer got thrown out at second to end the 10th, and at home to end the game in the 11th. Rather impressive.

Thanks

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I need somewhere to inform people that in the post game presser live on tv Ross dropped a bullshit a horeshit and a fuckin
Good.

I did not catch what the dispute was about when he got tossed from the game, and I also heard that one of the coaches got tossed, but never did hear the details.

But earlier in the game when the Brewers runner was clearly inside the base path running to first, which led to a Brewers run, and eventually led to extra innings and could have cost the Cubs game, the umps fucked up and Ross is correct to be pissed.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Season long ones are probably easier..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Short answer is yes.

But, every thread at this point is one long IGT.

Suzuki just singled with two outs in the first

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nice comeback win tonight. I did not expect that.

And if you haven't yet seen how the Cardinals blew their game, I suggest you look for the video - outstanding. Throwing error on a comebacker to the mound allows tying and winning runs to score.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And if you haven't yet seen how the Cardinals blew their game, I suggest you look for the video - outstanding. Throwing error on a comebacker to the mound allows tying and winning runs to score.
Turned it off when they were down 3-1 lol. Watched the whole game. Might try it more often

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

Fun stuff

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don’t know who that was tonight in Jameson Taillon’s jersey, but he pitched well.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Every other day we got pitching... Every other day we got hitting... Once we pitch and hit in the same day, day in and out... WORLD SERIES .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: