Have You Ever Committed Adultery?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have some big fun when he gets out. Good luck.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife was married to her previous husband when we started dating, even though they were separated. Does that count?

Follow up question:

Does it also count if your and/or their spouse are totes cool with it cause they just wanna cuck out for the night???

Asking for a friend.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Prior to my current life and calling being a trader of crypto, nfts and metaverse properties making literally millions of dollars worth of stores of value I had. Spring thru fall side hustle as a swimming pool technician and there were times where married women literally twice my age would request services beyond the scope of removing leaves and other debris and adding cleaning chemicals and such and for these service I was able to save money to buy my first bitcoin and I believe that these services could maybe perhaps me considered to fall under the umbrella of adultery even though I had a strict no lip kissing policy as I thought that would be unprofessional and I also did not want to get lip herpes.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When single and in my 20s, I went back to where I grew up when my Dad got remarried. I don't think anybody talks about where (sh)he grew up as a great travel destination, but I wasn't a fan of where I grew up.

Anyway, the night before the wedding, I went out, and ended up running into and hooking up with a woman I had gone to high school with but had never really interacted with while we were classmates. We went back to her house because I wasn't going to bring her back to the guest room at my Dad's and my soon-to-be-stepmother's house. My soon-to-be stepmother also decorated the house with Barbie Dolls dressed as Mother Theresa and Princess Diana, which was creepy and a turn-off.

The next morning, I wake up, the woman is showering, and a 9-year-old girl is staring at me. She says, "Do you know my Dad? Where is he?"

I am hungover and barely conscious and say, "No. Who is he?"

"Chopperhouse. Where is he?"

I instantly knew who she meant, given the high school connection and that said high school was a pretty good feeder school for LSU football candidates and he had been a highly touted DT prospect back in the day.

I said "No, ask your Mom", got dressed faster than I have ever gotten dressed in my life and GTFO, and have never gone back to where I grew up again. I also practically skipped my Dad's re-wedding, whether out of fear or resentment or both is for another thread.

Last edited:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never go home. Not what you remember. Did you tell your wife this story?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never go home. Not what you remember. Did you tell your wife this story?
No. I guess you make a good point that I should have clarified that I was in my 20s and single at the time. I will amend the post.

I didn’t cheat on my wife, I accidentally cheated with Chopperhouse’s girflfriend or wife. I didn’t stick around to ask

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. I guess you make a good point that I should have clarified that I was in my 20s and single at the time. I will amend the post.

I didn’t cheat on my wife, I accidentally cheated with Chopperhouse’s girflfriend or wife. I didn’t stick around to ask
Sounds like a good move buddy.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im in the restaurant industry. They all hoes and they mother a suspect. Keep it real gang bang

Reactions: DC

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Met a cute, crazy, married chick at work.
Should I try for surrogate dick spot while her husband is in jail?
It's the crazy part that really caught my attention. Can't help it.
I'm no expert on these matters, but I have one experience with crazy (neither of us were married.)

Sex was phenomenal and frequent. There was no real commitment, and all was well for a couple of months. Then she started this weird thing where when we were out she would talk to other guys she was sharing a similar relationship with and say that I wanted to kick their ass and have her all to myself...I wasn't interested, so I cut it off. She keyed my truck, and as I had met her at my favorite tavern, she slandered me (I hit her, she was pregnant with my kid and I bailed, etc) to the point of me losing my ability to hang out there. I would only advise you against because you work with her and when it goes bad one of you is going to have to leave there.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Technically yeah, but we were permanently separated, just not divorced yet.

I also had a fuck buddy who was married, though her marriage was weird and more like an on-again-off-again thing than a real marriage. None of my business, it was all very easy and casual.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm no expert on these matters, but I have one experience with crazy (neither of us were married.)

Sex was phenomenal and frequent. There was no real commitment, and all was well for a couple of months. Then she started this weird thing where when we were out she would talk to other guys she was sharing a similar relationship with and say that I wanted to kick their ass and have her all to myself...I wasn't interested, so I cut it off. She keyed my truck, and as I had met her at my favorite tavern, she slandered me (I hit her, she was pregnant with my kid and I bailed, etc) to the point of me losing my ability to hang out there. I would only advise you against because you work with her and when it goes bad one of you is going to have to leave there.
That's the crazy I'm talking about and can relate to!
Rawr!
We're not really coworkers but we work in same building and run into each other on breaks sometimes.
I'd still have my union job.
Her meth head husband probably would hear about it from other people at work that he knows. Goddamn small town! (Fuck you John Mellencamp!)

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Technically yeah, but we were permanently separated, just not divorced yet.

I also had a fuck buddy who was married, though her marriage was weird and more like an on-again-off-again thing than a real marriage. None of my business, it was all very easy and casual.
I knew you used to fuck Jada Pinkett Smith back in the day, I just knew it.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
banged a gal who was married once when I was in college. I didn’t know she was at the time. She told me afterwards but said she was getting a divorce ??‍♂️

Never saw her again

*self back pat on the sex*
My man.

Now here's the real question though, if you knew would you have still done it?