Hawks Are Too Slow to Realize who They Are

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
18 games in 36 days. If the team was a little under prepared from the get go, not much time between games to actually correct and recover. Studying film and analyzing scouting reports can really be a large part of the 5-10% difference between competitiveness of teams. Now that crap part of the schedule is basically completed, it will be interesting to see where this team goes.

Honestly I have seen the effort, just not the focus. I do attribute that lack of focus to being a bit under prepared coming into the season and not having much time to adjust (and lack of opponents fearing the 'Hawks 3rd/4th lines). Does that mean the team is slow to realize who they are? Yes, but on in the sense of the team scheme and chemistry for some of the newer guys. I do think all players are aware of who they are to the team and what their role is.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Good post. Welcome to the boards. Love the screen name. Don't let pmx or Jako get you.

Gonna get ya!!

22136a7b49cbe85e9b514dfb9e41d132.jpg

...and you better sleep on your back....or TCD will!!!

Maiden

Liked Posts:
If the circus trip ends 1-5 or 0-6 then it's time for concern, until then this thing is a work in progress.

To me it appears they lack some of sort of consistency and chemistry. Hopefully that will come over time.

There are times the games are completely unwatchable and it appears they are going through the motions but that seems hardly the case with this group.

Anyone looking for more of the same from last season is kidding themselves.

hawksfanmd

Liked Posts:
Well said..I hope that the upper management & the team read that and maybe it will light a fire under their collective arses