Hawks @ Kings Nov, 27 "Crawf-tastic" New CCS Member Mini Article

Liked Posts:
chi_g_ccrawts_300.jpg
The Chicago Blackhawks helped the young Goalie Corey Crawford get his fourth straight win in a row in LA. Crawford saved 21 of 22 shots for a 2-1 win in the final game of the road trip. The 1st goal came in the second period when Kaner and Sharpie were coming in fast on the Kings goaltender Johnathan Quick on a 2 on 1. Sharpie scored on a quick low wrist shot from a feed from Kane. Then about 1 minute and 39 seconds later John Scott got in a standoff with the Kings Kevin Westgarth. John Scott man-handled Westgarth. Scott beat Westgarth so bad, his face went West; Scott pounded on Westgarths face so hard that Westgarth was a bloody mess. Westgarth got sent to the locker room for some repairs. Both got 5 minute majors. And the second goal came at the beggining of the third period when Sharp threw the puck to the front of the net when the puck got deflected in off of the glove of Kaner. The goal went under review but Kane had no pushing motion to the puck so it was called a good goal. Then about 5 minutes left in the third period Anze kopitar put a snap shot past Crawford to put them within 1 goal. Jonathan Quick was pulled for the last 49 seconds in the game but the Hawks did not get an empty net goal. Chicago Blackhawks win 2-1.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im also going to add something to the thread title if you dont mind...i dont want anyone getting this confused with the game thread.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Not bad.

Just a little suggestion, work on making it fluid to read. Too many stops and starts in the sentences. :)

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
you scared him away