Hawks @ Oilers IGT January 12th @ 6:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That empty net goal :pity:

At least that PPG by Hossa will take our mind off that.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Real dominant 2nd period there. Outshot Edmonton 19-6. Good period, even against a bad Oilers team. They needed it.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks going for series season sweep. Blackhawks scored 5 goals a piece in both of their other two meetings. Hopefully should help our offense bounce back after 1 goal in just 20 shots

....and they sweeped them scoring 5 goals against them again. Good win.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Defense clearly not Edmonton's strong suit.
You don't say......

I seriously would hate the Oilers if they had Duncan Keith and an even mediocre coach instead of the trash they think is capable of winning. All and all, it was the Oilers, they should and did win. Like the look of the new second line and hopefully it sticks together. Zeus line is pretty damn solid tonight, also. I hate to say it, but Zeus might be the perfect center for Bickell right now, he looks damn fast out there compared to him. And give it up for Bolplug. He should be throwing the body like that every single shift to keep a job on this team.

Good win, but lets see how the rest of the week goes. Its stacked.

13-3!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You don't say......

I seriously would hate the Oilers if they had Duncan Keith and an even mediocre coach instead of the trash they think is capable of winning. All and all, it was the Oilers, they should and did win. Like the look of the new second line and hopefully it sticks together. Zeus line is pretty damn solid tonight, also. I hate to say it, but Zeus might be the perfect center for Bickell right now, he looks damn fast out there compared to him. And give it up for Bolplug. He should be throwing the body like that every single shift to keep a job on this team.

Good win, but lets see how the rest of the week goes. Its stacked.

13-3!!!

HUGE game on Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.