Hawks sign Fernando Pisani, 1 year, 500k

tvltre

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Sathington Willoby"]Solid depth signing. At 500K, very little risk in this move. I could see him shine in the right role, and he should be slotted correctly on the Hawks.[/quote]

Definitely a role player that the hawks can use to their advantage.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I like this signing. Good role player, just seems evertime I saw him play here in DC, he had a beast game against the Caps.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8bm6XlxuCY[/youtube]

BEST GOAL SONG EVER.[/quote]

Oh no you didn't just go there !!!!!!

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Wonder how long it'll take McDonough to get this guy to do a meet and greet in Little Italy?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="wetcoasthawk65"]Good signing, i saw this last night on T.V. and actually cheered.[/quote]

In Italian?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Tater"]

Oh no you didn't just go there !!!!!![/quote]

Oh yes I did.... I challenge anyone to not get that song stuck in your head when you hear the chorus.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="MassHavoc"]

Oh yes I did.... I challenge anyone to not get that song stuck in your head when you hear the chorus.[/quote]

I tried and failed, DAMN YOU!!!

wetcoasthawk65

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Tater"]

In Italian?[/quote]

Oui!..... I mean Si!................ Oh I don't know what I mean.

cheps_oner

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]Guess this means I can't call him "pissanti" any more.[/quote]

Yep, thats how I was with Hossa the summer before he signed. I said, and I quote, "I hope that fucker never wins a Stanley Cup".

The HAWKS then picked him up and thank God, proved me wrong and proved me to be an asshole. Either way, viva HOSSA! (obviously a situation where I gladly eat crow).

-cheps oner

hawksfanmd

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Tater"]

Oh no you didn't just go there !!!!!![/quote]

Great now it's stuck next to Oye Como Va.....make it stop,make it stop !!!!!!!

Variable

Liked Posts:
[quote name="cheps_oner"]

Yep, thats how I was with Hossa the summer before he signed. I said, and I quote, "I hope that fucker never wins a Stanley Cup".

-cheps oner[/quote]

Why?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Variable"]

Why?[/quote]

Because before Hossa signed here he didn't want that fucker to win a cup?

Variable

Liked Posts:
Yeah why would you not want him to ever win it? Please don't tell me what I think it is.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Variable"]Yeah why would you not want him to ever win it? Please don't me what I think it is.[/quote]

No idea, I was just being an ass.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Variable"]Yeah why would you not want him to ever win it? Please don't me what I think it is.[/quote]

Because he was a team hopper and I believe turned down a long term deal with the Penguins for a one year deal for a "better chance" to win the Cup. A lot of people resent him for that just like many resent LeBron James for selling out and going to Miami. That being said I hope that (LeBron James) fucker never wins a title.

Variable

Liked Posts:
You cannot compare what LeBron James did to Hossa. That's.....man.

What's up with this dude Stu? I don't mean any offense, but fuck. What's his deal?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Variable"]You cannot compare what LeBron James did to Hossa. That's.....man.

What's up with this dude Stu? I don't mean any offense, but fuck. What's his deal?[/quote]

I never said I resented Hossa... I resent James. I've always been a Hossa fan besides that one team he played for 2 years ago :naughty: Just stating FACTS on why people resented him, you know... answering your question? Sorry if you don't approve.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

Because he was a team hopper and I believe turned down a long term deal with the Penguins for a one year deal for a "better chance" to win the Cup. A lot of people resent him for that just like many resent LeBron James for selling out and going to Miami. That being said I hope that (LeBron James) fucker never wins a title.[/quote]

...and by the same argument then, you'd hate Turco?