Hawks Top Line

R K

Interesting article. I didn't realize since the Oilers game where Sharp-Toews-Kane were put together the Hawks are 8-1-2.....

Sharp-Toews-Kane

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Interesting article. I didn't realize since the Oilers game where Sharp-Toews-Kane were put together the Hawks are 8-1-2.....

Sharp-Toews-Kane

It's a beautiful thing to watch. P-Foley is correct. They really do look like the Harlem Globetrotters. The sad thing is I had to waive Brouwer in my fantasy league. I knew his points output would drop like a rock without T & K.
<

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the commentators on NHL on the Fly (Button or Johnson) said they're arguably the best line in the league right now. I don't even think there's an argument to be be made. They've are the best line in the league right now.

Tyralyon

Liked Posts:
I agree, they are electrifying right now. Some really sweet plays and amazing goals, and Toews leading the way.

He should get some consideration for Hart imo, although I'm not sure the bonus he would get would be good for our cap next year.

I think without him we would have be out of the playoff picture by now.

Ton

Liked Posts:
There would be no bonus, his entry level contract expired after last season.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Proved again tonight. I only worry it would be better with Turris somehow.

Tyralyon

Liked Posts:
There would be no bonus, his entry level contract expired after last season.

Ah, right. Thanks. If he keeps this pace up there can't be any doubt he should be a nominee though. Another amazing goal last night against the Leafs.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL

All three in the Top 20 scoring. JT in the Top 10.

JT and PK are 2 & 5 since the month of January according to NHL on the Fly.

That pass from PK and JT's finish on the 3rd goal Saturday night was SICK.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Ron McLean also called them the best line in hockey on HNIC before their game Saturday night.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ron McLean also called them the best line in hockey on HNIC before their game Saturday night.

Like Foley, during the HNIC broadcast the announcers compared STK to the Harlem Globetrotters.

nana

Liked Posts:
They've been my favorite line to watch the last few years. JT has been sharing credit with PK and Sharp in his interviews... not only is it the classy move, but he is right. The three have phenomenal chemistry, and the team was in need of it with all the turnover.

JT has been a man possessed and Sharp is a leader in his own right. While PK seems to be a favorite target, he quietly has been dishing to both of them for goals all year. Many of Sharp's goals have come on the PP when he was playing with Kane (pointing that out pre-STK reunion).

I've watched the sick Kane saucer pass to the beauty JT goal many times. They are scary good together.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes line is really clicking....JT and PK are 1 & 2 in league since late January.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They've been my favorite line to watch the last few years. JT has been sharing credit with PK and Sharp in his interviews... not only is it the classy move, but he is right.

JT's the ultimate team player/leader.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The line has been sick... that pass from Kane to Toews on the goal, I couldn't believe it in slow mo... 5 more fucking years thank you... but... it still seems to be missing something. Yeah, I wish they would hit more... I'll take the ABC line anyday. They really knew how to hit. And we all know you need to hit to score goals.