Hawks vs Predators 7cst 8est

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Writing was on the wall in 2015. You could see then speed was going to be taken over; we were able to get by with superior talent and IQ.

Until we get more speed a lot more aggressive on the forecheck we wint be making the playoffs

@Raskolnikov - have a look here, you see it doesn't matter what the lines are when the talent/skill/speed/size is absent.

WesIsaLeo

Liked Posts:
Very difficult to watch. Just watching that sequence which led to the 1st goal made me feel 10 years older.

I had hoped this road-trip might start a positive trend a-la the Circus Trips in the recent past which often proved successful. The only positive from this evening has been Lehner and we already knew he was propping things up mightily.

So any defensive prospects in the pipeline looking just oh-so ready to bust a move into this struggling line-up? How about not in the pipeline. Get Kahun back and see if he can be the next Byfuglien on a smaller scale...

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
You still see these same guys from the last Stanley Cup they won. Kane, Toews, Keith, Shaw....but it's a shocking reality that this team has not won a playoff series in OVER 4 YEARS. Last playoff series win was June 15th 2015. It is waaaaaay past time to blow this thing up. Over 4 years. Think about that.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That game was brutal to watch. My wife got really tired of hearing bitching throughout.
JC has got to go.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Lenher with his Denis Lemieux impersonation. Holy shit what a shooting gallery.

The hawks looked like Nashvilles little brother.