Help! Visiting Wrigley in May

Rbaker_08

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Auburn Tigers
Hey all-

I am new here, so first off I wanted to say hello!

My family is traveling to Chicago in early May and are going to watch a couple games at Wrigley. We are staying at the Talbott Hotel. I’m trying to figure out the best/safest way for us to get to and from Wrigley. It’s been several years since I’ve been able to make it to a game and I always just took the L. However, I’ll have my wife and 2 sons with me this time. Is the L still safe and the best way to get back and forth? Any other tips would be great !

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
first off, welcome! second off, the L is fine to use to get to and from the game. its not like youre trying to use it at 2AM. id have to look up where that hotel is, though. how old are the kids? that might influence whether or not you use the L

fun fact, when i was about 22 i puked on the L train after going to a game and then drinking after the game. the side to side motion got me

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey all-

My family is traveling to Chicago in early May and are going to watch a couple games at Wrigley. We are staying at the Talbott Hotel. I’m trying to figure out the best/safest way for us to get to and from Wrigley. It’s been several years since I’ve been able to make it to a game and I always just took the L. However, I’ll have my wife and 2 sons with me this time. Is the L still safe and the best way to get back and forth? Any other tips would be great !

Bruh it's wrigleyville not the Gaza Strip.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey all-

Nice place....never been inside but I've been by the place a bunch of times. On Delaware, right? A little advice....not even the Gold Coast can be considered safe in Chicago anymore.