Hendon Hooker: what were the Packers thinking

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I had a sense of dread going into the draft that the Packers would get another generational talent at QB by having Hendon Hooker drop to them in the 2nd round or later. Lol they passed on him and apparently are all in with Love. So relieved it didn't happen. Optimistic that the Lions do what the Lions do and squander his potential the way only the Lions can do. Glad the Bears have JF, he has some weapons , and perhaps some better protection so he doesn't get killed. Packers are clearly on track to become the perennial NFCN cellar dwellers for the first time in my lifetime.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I had a very strong sense going into the draft that the Lions would get another goofy ass lineman drop to them in the 2nd round or later. Lol they passed on Qualmo and apparently are all in with Deslores.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is the exact same thing that happened in 1975 and we all know how that ended!!!

giphy.gif

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I had a very strong sense going into the draft that the Lions would get another goofy ass lineman drop to them in the 2nd round or later. Lol they passed on Qualmo and apparently are all in with Deslores.
At face value the "talent" on the Lions is solid. But their brain trust is classic Lions.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I could see this turning into another Matthew Stafford situation with the Lions. Hooker turns out to be solid but the Lions are overall are god awful. Hooker gets traded and wins a SB first year with a new team.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I could see this turning into another Matthew Stafford situation with the Lions. Hooker turns out to be solid but the Lions are overall are god awful. Hooker gets traded and wins a SB first year with a new team.
Yeah. For his sake hope he gets away from that franchise.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I had a sense of dread going into the draft that the Packers would get another generational talent at QB by having Hendon Hooker drop to them in the 2nd round or later. Lol they passed on him and apparently are all in with Love. So relieved it didn't happen. Optimistic that the Lions do what the Lions do and squander his potential the way only the Lions can do. Glad the Bears have JF, he has some weapons , and perhaps some better protection so he doesn't get killed. Packers are clearly on track to become the perennial NFCN cellar dwellers for the first time in my lifetime.

I wouldn't have minded Hendon in the late second or third, but we don't need him. I'll take Jordan Love anyday. Mahomes 2.0

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't have minded Hendon in the late second or third, but we don't need him. I'll take Jordan Love anyday. Mahomes 2.0
Andy Reid coaches Pat Mahomes and doesn't know who Jordan Love is lmao

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Andy Reid coaches Pat Mahomes and doesn't know who Jordan Love is lmao

Who cares? Reid is old af lol. Jordan Love was a first round pick. Watch Love against the Eagles league best D last season. Next GB HOFer Jordan Love.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who cares? Reid is old af lol. Jordan Love was a first round pick. Watch Love against the Eagles league best D last season. Next GB HOFer Jordan Love.
I know you're doing a bit but it doesn't make it any less r3tarded.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I know you're doing a bit but it doesn't make it any less r3tarded.

Im for real. Jordan Love is the next HOFer QB for GB. He is the most physically gifted QB GB has ever had. He has been learning behind Rodgers in the same O for three seasons now.

It is Jordan Love's time now, just as Rodgers time came in 08, and just as Favre's time came in 92.

Last edited:

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Im for real. Jordan Love is the next HOFer QB for GB. He is the most physically gifted QB GB has ever had. He has been learning behind Rodgers in the same O for three seasons now.

It is Jordan Love's time now, just as Rodgers time came in 08, and just as Favre's time came in 92.

I remember some Packers fans that used to post about the Packers on the old board with the occasional point, You clearly have. pointless contributions. It is what it is now in Packerland.