Here we go again...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Hey look I'm not trying to bust your balls too hard. You seem like a guy who's pretty level headed and not running around calling for Trestman's head and whatnot.

That said I was as pumped for this season as I've been for any season in a long time. It hasn't gone the way I thought it would by any means. That said I still can't wait to watch Bears games every week and I still have no doubts that Emery is the right GM for this organization. I also still think Trestman can be a good head coach but I'm not sure if Cutler fits his scheme and it seems like Trestman may not be able to fully rid Cutler of what ails him.

Something I find interesting is that Cutler's QB rating this year is easily the highest of his career to this point. The good Jay has been so much better than previous good jay's. However, the bad Jay's this year have come at the most inopportune times.

I saw way too much success from Trestman's system last year to believe that in one off-season the entire league has him figured out and his offensive system is now poor. We'll see what happens the rest of the year obviously but either way BEAR DOWN!

The truth is, I'm not level headed, I'm a Cutler homer who's eating a lot of crow this year because I talked a bunch of shit in the offseason about how great cutler was gonna play this year :/

But thanks for your kind words

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
The truth is, I'm not level headed, I'm a Cutler homer who's eating a lot of crow this year because I talked a bunch of shit in the offseason about how great cutler was gonna play this year :/

But thanks for your kind words

Haha well I was in the Cutler bandwagon as well (and still am) so I'm with you. Like I said though, you aren't running around calling for a regime change again.

Like I said in my previous post, Cutler's stats suggest he is actually playing the best football of his career. The problem is he's had two TO's that probably cost us two games so that's why his season seems so much worse than it actually has been.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hey look I'm not trying to bust your balls too hard. You seem like a guy who's pretty level headed and not running around calling for Trestman's head and whatnot.

That said I was as pumped for this season as I've been for any season in a long time. It hasn't gone the way I thought it would by any means. That said I still can't wait to watch Bears games every week and I still have no doubts that Emery is the right GM for this organization. I also still think Trestman can be a good head coach but I'm not sure if Cutler fits his scheme and it seems like Trestman may not be able to fully rid Cutler of what ails him.

Something I find interesting is that Cutler's QB rating this year is easily the highest of his career to this point. The good Jay has been so much better than previous good jay's. However, the bad Jay's this year have come at the most inopportune times.

I saw way too much success from Trestman's system last year to believe that in one off-season the entire league has him figured out and his offensive system is now poor. We'll see what happens the rest of the year obviously but either way BEAR DOWN!

....Then what scheme does Cutler fit in?