Hey we could be in SB AGAIN if we drafted with brains not frat boy memories.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
exactly my point you best the Pack u have auto berth. They been living that dream for a decade then they win a couple maybe and have a SB. We fukin struggle to go even in our division. like I said pray the Lions and Minnesota never draft good bcuz we will replace them quick fast and in a hurry.
That's legitimately all i want. I want to go into every season feeling like my team has a chance. Building a team through defense just isn't it.

I didn't think the Lions GM or HC hirings were that good but hearing John Dorsey took a position with their front office should have everyone at Halas Hall sweating. This off-season is nothing short of a massive disaster.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
In this NFL you arent winning jack shit without an elite QB. Having an elite QBs is like putting make up on an ugly chick. It covers a lot of your bad areas. Just look at the last 20 super bowls. I think out of the 20 winners all but 3 had Hall of Fame level QBs. This is a qb league while the bears front office and owners still think having a great defense is the way. Its not.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are fans of eight other teams that think the same thing.

Who the hell knows what would have happened if Mahommes came here. Everyone seems to think that his success was pre-ordained and he would have been great in a John Fox run system. Or a Matt Nagy run system for that matter. Hell, maybe we would be all bitching about how we should have drafted Trubisky as he led the Chiefs to the Superbowl.

So you believe in the no way he can overthrow Tyreke Hill philosophy!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We also were gonna get Andy Reid, Kielce, Hill, Etc? Not saying Mahomes isn't great or he wouldn't have been great on the Bears but yeah.
he would be hurt on the Bears, I promise...I looked closely into the mist. His biggest weakness is durability...put that on the Bears and see what happens. You already know I'm right.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Yep that's what could've been instead we wondering what fukin backup we want to start lol

Pace drafted Mitch because they were in the same frat???
I don't think I'm following or don't have the background info.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
If if's and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

mecha

Liked Posts:
so you're saying the Bears have better offensive line talent based on draft position?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mahomes has had a pretty shit defense since he's been there, so the stuff about him not having as many offensive weapons in Chicago, while true, is a bit buttressed by the other side of the ball. I'm not suggesting he'd be just as good, but this stuff about the Bears sucking with him is nonsense.

The Chiefs defense looks better than they are last year and this year, because the offense forces their opponents to become one dimensional to try to catch up.

Even so, the Chiefs defense is 11th in points allowed and 16th in yards allowed.

Imagine Mahomes with the 2018 Bears defense, which was first in points allowed and 3rd in yards allowed.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
There are fans of eight other teams that think the same thing.

Who the hell knows what would have happened if Mahommes came here. Everyone seems to think that his success was pre-ordained and he would have been great in a John Fox run system. Or a Matt Nagy run system for that matter. Hell, maybe we would be all bitching about how we should have drafted Trubisky as he led the Chiefs to the Superbowl.
not even close but I like your enthusiasm ?. Mahomes has "IT" Trubisky doesn't it's really that simple . Mahomes Footballness could over come a shitty coach but he could make a mediocre one look good. He makes Reid look great bcuz Reid is a good coach to start. He would be in every game and fighting his ass off trust that and with his skill set that would equal more than .500. He is a legitimate threat to GB every game. We are living in 2018 for Trubisky like we have to unfortunately live in 1985 for a great season. Fuk dat enuff old guard thinking.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Well I can dream
he would be hurt on the Bears, I promise...I looked closely into the mist. His biggest weakness is durability...put that on the Bears and see what happens. You already know I'm right.
why he is smart and mobile and makes good decisions. He's not a runner like Lamar or a statue like Foles he is a well rounded QB. He knows he has another down to get what he wants. Trubisky is scared shitless half the time when he rolls out he can be effective somewhat but defense see that a mile away and contain him.