HHM's Mega Mock Merge

BEST MOCKTARD ON CSS???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
God I miss the days before the draft simulators. The draft can’t get here fast enough so I don’t have to see four dumb ass mock drafts with unrealistic trades. So stupid.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I wasn't so god damn busy, I would merge every fucking mock draft into a single thread at this point.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
God I miss the days before the draft simulators. The draft can’t get here fast enough so I don’t have to see four dumb ass mock drafts with unrealistic trades. So stupid.
How is it unrealistic? BTW it was graded an A+ mock, so I don't know why you're calling it "stupid."

Try not to be so negative!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I wasn't so god damn busy, I would merge every fucking mock draft into a single thread at this point.
Come on! This one gets a starting proven LT, and enough picks to really fill out the roster with gems, AND a QB pick because every team should be taking a QB in every draft.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As @Wild_x_Card already schooled errybody on, this class is DEEP af.

Without losing both first 2nd rounders, Poles in this scenario steals some picks from teams FLUSH with picks and gets a whole bunch of gems. Look at all these picks and players at all types of positions.

#rosterbuilding

1650485392517.png

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s not “stealing” if you trade with another team. Trades are between two consenting teams. Thanks