HHM's Mega Mock Merge

BEST MOCKTARD ON CSS???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kemuon

Liked Posts:
If we don't get one of the big 2 WR I'm fine with Fowler. I want Lockett in the 2nd or 3rd if he falls. As for the QB while I think Petty could be decent on the NFL I much prefer Trevose Boykin from TCU in next year's draft.

Boykin's my boy. I'd love if we drafted him next year

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fucking windy hacking HHM and posting more mock drafts

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No merging allowed..k..thanks.

Thanks, I agree. This is the first mock on here that is getting me super pumped about this year's draft. Whoever took the time to really dig into the many possibilities and came up with this did a great job.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Greatest Mock EVA!!!!!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Impressive work...cannot wait to see how it holds up this weekend. Close call between HHM and Cagbro for Mock of the Year.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Impressive work...cannot wait to see how it holds up this weekend. Close call between HHM and Cagbro for Mock of the Year.

Oh yeah, i forgot about his mocks. Looking forward to an update before Thursday!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Leonard Williams with the 1st and Bud Dupree with the 2nd?

That would be highway robbery!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey guys, sorry about it. I'm really awful at formatting these things. I'm fixing up the rest of the mock.

20. Philadelphia Eagles: Malcolm Brown, DT, Texas Texas is known for two things: big powerful running backs and the Spurs. Now, there is a third thing.
21. Cincy Bengals: Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford. Stanford offensive linemen are known for their smarts, toughness, and ability to take a joke. Watch out for this team.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Landon Collins, S, Alabama. The rich just get richer.
14. Miami Dolphins: Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami-OH Undersized prospect that will shift inside to replace Incognito.
32. New England Patriots: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma This almost seems unfair at this point. I hope Brady gets AIDS
23. Detroit Lions: Kevin Johnson, WR, Wake Forest the NFC North Champs solidify the secondary.
24. Atlanta Falcons: Cameron Erving, C, Florida State It's well documented on this board that Bruce Arians was my first choice for the Bears coach. He's a flashy guy who wears kangols, and I love that kind of stuff. But he doesn't draft flashy, he drafts smart.
23. Detroit Lions: Kevin Johnson, WR, Wake Forest the NFC North Champs solidify the secondary.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Alvin Dupree, OLB, Kansas I think you guys are way overrating him.
28. don Scherff, OT, Iowa. There it is folks, no need to wait longer for the draft day surprises because Lovie Smith provided it for us. Lovie knows his downfall in Chicago was the offensive line, spec [/B]
32. New England Patriots: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma This almost seems unfair at this point. I hope Brady gets AIDS

Still need 25 and 26 buddy.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Did the guys over at IBM run this through their Watson computer?
gty_watson_ibm_super_computer_thg_130111_wblog.jpg

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many simulations did you do to get this mock together?

Also, did you draft from multiple teams' perspectives?

For mine I must have done over 20 with just the Bears' perspective. Then I did one in Madden with an NCAA mod I stole online from the perspectives of the Bills (with a little help from a bigtime contributor over at the Bills forums) The Saints (i asked for help from SilenceS, no dice) and from Cincinnati (my wife grew up there)

Bills board is always glad to help.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe a little more constructive criticism?

I think it's probably more with the formatting. Ommy wants defense at #7. There aren't any trade backs so your are good on that. Formatting was kind of a mess you must admit. It is kind of confusing and there are still a few picks left out.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think it's probably more with the formatting. Ommy wants defense at #7. There aren't any trade backs so your are good on that. Formatting was kind of a mess you must admit. It is kind of confusing and there are still a few picks left out.
Thanks for the input. It's probably because I'm using a track-ball mouse.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Why the Hell would the Raiders love David Carr?