Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's not a misprint. 5 TFL is very good. Hicks played possessed tonight.

Obligatory Mack shot out!

Speed

Liked Posts:
I feel like even the stats don't do him justice. He was in Cousins grill so much. He was fucking up the middle of their line.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still can't believe both NO and NE let that guy walk.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Still can't believe both NO and NE let that guy walk.

When I look at his stat line, I'm shocked. Nothing his rookie season, to 3.5 his second. Clearly there is something about his character... I'd love to know why 2 teams passed on him

msadows

Liked Posts:
If the guy doesn't somehow make the probowl(Barring a bears superbowl) I will be irate.

He has been a beast all year.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think the ignorant asshole players & fans will give him a Probowl nod this year? I left coaches out since they likely know better.

Had a helleva big game in a big game.

oober

Liked Posts:
Just an amazing game by Hicks tonight... It seems almost all season he has been exhausted by the 4th qtr, wonder what was different tonight?

Anyways, phenomenal performance.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Just an amazing game by Hicks tonight... It seems almost all season he has been exhausted by the 4th qtr, wonder what was different tonight?

Anyways, phenomenal performance.

You could see he was getting gassed, but I think they've done a lot better job of rotating in guys the last few games.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but Pace missed on White and a 5th Rd. pick once or twice!!! :smug2:

Great pickup & resigning at good value. Hicks is happy, focused, and killing it.

Get that man some endorsement deals. He'd be hilarious on a cereal ad or truck commercial....can you see it? "Trucks aren't just for Hicks!?" haaa

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
When I look at his stat line, I'm shocked. Nothing his rookie season, to 3.5 his second. Clearly there is something about his character... I'd love to know why 2 teams passed on him

I could only think that they had to pay Brees and Brady. Not a good reason but anything else is a worse reason.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
He and Mack should both be pro bowl starters. Fuller and Jackson get in as well, not sure if they'll be starters just due to lack of name recognition, even though they deserve it.

I could see Mack, Hicks, Fuller, Jackson and Trevathan all getting in.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Hicks is a monster. Pretty sure he has rabies but he’s an elite DT. He was a monster even before we got Mack. Pace fleeced the nfl on hicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

As I recall, he was being displayed in 4-3 defenses that didn't have a lot of money to throw around. And I remember listening to an interview where Hicks said he chose Chicago because he wanted to build something, not be a bit player in a developed defense.

Props to Hicks, I'm so glad he is on this team. He, Mack, and Goldman are all out there commanding extra blocking protection, and often beat double teams. Our DB group should buy them weekly steak dinners in thanks, because their job has been made that much easier.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He and Mack should both be pro bowl starters. Fuller and Jackson get in as well, not sure if they'll be starters just due to lack of name recognition, even though they deserve it.

I could see Mack, Hicks, Fuller, Jackson and Trevathan all getting in.

Mack and Hicks.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Just curious -

When we list all of our guys that should get in, what is this based on?

Have bears fans studied what others at those positions have been doing?

Not trying to stir anything, but it seems like listening to Frank Gifford back in the day. Every Monday night he would tell us a player is "having a pro bowl season" even though the guy plays the same position and plays in the same conference as the guy from the previous week's game who was "having a pro bowl season". :)

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Mack and Hicks.

Fuller is tied for second most INT's in the NFC, that should count for something. Being on a good team helps. Not saying he'll be a starter, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets in as a backup.