Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You could see he was getting gassed, but I think they've done a lot better job of rotating in guys the last few games.

It must have been that Chicago heat.... I saw the same thing. He looked like he did in Miami. Or maybe...just maybe? he plays really hard and gets gassed everywhere he goes?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clearly everyone loves them some Khalil Mack but I still love Hicks more simply because he was one of the original pieces that gave us Bears fans a glimmer of home during this roster rebuild. The fact he is such a beast certainly helps.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuller is tied for second most INT's in the NFC, that should count for something. Being on a good team helps. Not saying he'll be a starter, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets in as a backup.

Don't forget that Fuller also directly caused at least two other interceptions that his teammates caught.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
He and Mack should both be pro bowl starters. Fuller and Jackson get in as well, not sure if they'll be starters just due to lack of name recognition, even though they deserve it.

I could see Mack, Hicks, Fuller, Jackson and Trevathan all getting in.

Their pro bowl will be the Super Bowl! That defense is so full of stars they could fill up the night sky!