Donator
Liked Posts:
HJ's Cubs...
eusa_naughty.gif

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how many different spots in the batting order Sveum is going to put Castro in this series! Seriously, I know this team is bad, but you don't play musical spots with Rizzo so put him in one fucking spot and leave him alone you drunken fucking sailor Sveum!

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Rusin against Lynn, game one. :lmao:

Nice job Epstein.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I wonder how many different spots in the batting order Sveum is going to put Castro in this series! Seriously, I know this team is bad, but you don't play musical spots with Rizzo so put him in one fucking spot and leave him alone you drunken fucking sailor Sveum!

Good Lord Silence !!!!

I suggest you jerk one off before you go out tonight.

You may very well end up raping a seventy five year old before the nights over.

CSF77

Liked Posts:

Castro has not fit into one role. He lacks power and he lacks a strong OBA. He should be hitting 7th on a legit line up.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Castro has not fit into one role. He lacks power and he lacks a strong OBA. He should be hitting 7th on a legit line up.

That may be true but wen yout bat the guy second, third,fifth and seventh. You are asking for shitty hitting.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good Lord Silence !!!!

I suggest you jerk one off before you go out tonight.

You may very well end up raping a seventy five year old before the nights over.

I always rub one out before I go out. I like the girls to feel better about themselves!:parrot:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
David Dejesus batting 4th!

:jawdrop:

chibears55

Liked Posts:
David Dejesus batting 4th!

:jawdrop:
I know sad but dejesus has best AVG with runners in scoring position for what it worth..

have to be impress with Chris Rusin so far this yr. good to see kid bounce back with some good starts

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cubs >>>

CSF77

Liked Posts:
That may be true but wen yout bat the guy second, third,fifth and seventh. You are asking for shitty hitting.

Batting him 1st 2nd 3rd and fifth earlier in his career did not affect his hitting.

He has regressed and it has little to do with his batting spot.

If you want to argue that he is not responding to the adjustments made (looking for a pitch in a good count vs swinging a balls and getting hits off of them)

To be perfectly honest he took the game by storm early on because of this uncanny aboilty and Jed/Dale etc are forcing him to not do it any more.

He lacks middle of the order power.
He lacks a strong OBA to be a top of the order hitter.
He lacks strong D to be a top ended SS.

All he had going for him was his ability to push 200 hits per year.

OVERRATED player.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
But to the thread....Rusin :bow:

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:

When he batted 2nd, he should have been murdering pitching. The best place to see pitches in the line-up is generally 2nd in the batting order. Pitchers don't want to walk anyone before the power comes to the plate, therefore, he should see good pitches I would think. :popcorn:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Batting him 1st 2nd 3rd and fifth earlier in his career did not affect his hitting.

He has regressed and it has little to do with his batting spot.

If you want to argue that he is not responding to the adjustments made (looking for a pitch in a good count vs swinging a balls and getting hits off of them)

To be perfectly honest he took the game by storm early on because of this uncanny aboilty and Jed/Dale etc are forcing him to not do it any more.

He lacks middle of the order power.
He lacks a strong OBA to be a top of the order hitter.
He lacks strong D to be a top ended SS.

All he had going for him was his ability to push 200 hits per year.

OVERRATED player.

According to his splits, he bats better in the 2 and fifth. Has sucked in the 3 spot and has been decent batting leadoff. He has down well down in the order. I am not saying batting position is his downfall, but he needs a routine every game. You can stay with Rizzo in the 3 spot. You can stick Castro somewhere and keep him there. Fucking Dejesus was batting 4th tonight. Darwin Barney leads off some games. I would understand if this was a decent lineup but it fucking sucks.

I find it funny that people say Castro is over rated. People made him out to be a superstar when he wasn't. He was a good player with big time potential. Now, he is having a down year. All his potential is gone by 2 and he sucks. Next year, if he pops up to .300 again people will lick his balls again. People put to many labels on players.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
His mechanics were altered and it caused him to regress. Dale failed in 101 basics: if it ain't broke don't fix it.