Hopkins to Chiefs

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their defense is actually pretty good but could use some edge help. Need a rg, rt and another wr and qb. They began the rebuild 1.5 years ago. This team isn't in rebuild mode at all now
Have you looked at their OFF?

Levis/Rudolph—both bad
Pollard—okay; Spears—okay.
Ridley, Boyd, NWI—pretty bad
Chig—okay

Seems pretty bad to me

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Have you looked at their OFF?

Levis/Rudolph—both bad
Pollard—okay; Spears—okay.
Ridley, Boyd, NWI—pretty bad
Chig—okay

Seems pretty bad to me
The rbs are fine (literally who gives a shit even if they aren't, rbs are produced from every round of the draft and udfa yearly).

Qb is obviously abysmal.

Ridley is a good 2. Boyd is a good slot and Westbrook would be the bears 4th wr.

Chig is fine, lots of teams are fine at TE.

The right side of the OL and qb are their biggest holes. Qb is hard for lots of teams to solve. Bears have spent the last 80 years trying to figure it out.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
They are desperste given they lost Rice, Hollywood, and Juju. Dont think Hopkins offers much but guess we will see.
I’m sure they could acquire other receivers especially considering Hopkins can’t even run anymore. Kinda weird, like why not just call anyone up from the practice squad?

I guess Brett veach and Andy Reid weren’t one of the anonymous GM’s claiming d hop literally can’t run.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’m sure they could acquire other receivers especially considering Hopkins can’t even run anymore. Kinda weird, like why not just call anyone up from the practice squad?

I guess Brett veach and Andy Reid weren’t one of the anonymous GM’s claiming d hop literally can’t run.

Not sure your point. Other WRs likely cost more. DHop hasnt done anything for the Chiefs yet? So not sure why you prematurely celebrating. Let's revisit if he actually plays well for KC.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Not sure your point. Other WRs likely cost more. DHop hasnt done anything for the Chiefs yet? So not sure why you prematurely celebrating. Let's revisit if he actually plays well for KC.
The simple fact that the best team in the nfl, with one of the best HC and GM, targetted this player continues to make a mockery of the redarded article you shared and defended stating d hop can’t even run anymore.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The simple fact that the best team in the nfl, with one of the best HC and GM, targetted this player continues to make a mockery of the redarded article you shared and defended stating d hop can’t even run anymore.
The fact he went over 1000 yards with bad qb play last year kind of drove home that was nonsense

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No it really doesnt. He hasnt done shit for the Chiefs yet and every GM and coach makes mistakes. So this proves nothing about his ability to run. He has to actually play well for the Chiefs. This should be obvious.

Most likely he was brought in to be a contested catch guy like Allen is. Allen like Hopkins looks slow but both can still be useful because of their contested catch ability which is what was said.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Notice it's lacking the word take
:notfunny:

Funny how all the reports below lack the word take too.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
:notfunny:

Funny how all the reports below lack the word take too.

Remy I know you desperately want to catch me in some lie to attempt to even the score because you got caught a few times lying but this is not going to work.

I don't care about being wrong here, in fact I would rather be wrong. I hope I heard wrong or the score was wrong because that means that we can still get a 4th for RB1 playing his natural position as RB..

Me remembering wrong or mishearing is not even close to the same as you embarrassing yourself when you lied about playing football so this attempt to "even the score" won't work.

Have a good day Remy

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy I know you desperately want to catch me in some lie to attempt to even the score because you got caught a few times lying but this is not going to work.

I don't care about being wrong here, in fact I would rather be wrong. I hope I heard wrong or the score was wrong because that means that we can still get a 4th for RB1 playing his natural position as RB..

Me remembering wrong or mishearing is not even close to the same as you embarrassing yourself when you lied about playing football so this attempt to "even the score" won't work.

Have a good day Remy

So you finally admit you were wrong. Got it.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you finally admit you were wrong. Got it.
You do like to ignore words that change the meaning of a sentence don't you? Like "take" or when I say "I hope"

Actually now that I think about it. There was the report that there was a higher offer that poles passed on. The score must of been talking about that offer when I heard them say he needed to "take" the snaps. That must be why poles passed on it right?

If you had an option of a 6th turning into say a 3rd but he needed to "take" the snaps (play QB) vs just be on the field to get a 4th with the Steelers deal. It makes perfect sense now why Poles went with the lower offer.

Poles knows that Fields was a shitty QB so there was no shot at getting anything if he needed to play QB. So he took the RB option that the Steelers offered.

Yeah that seems to make sense, that's probably what I heard on the score, they also where talking about how stupid Fields cult members are who lie about playing football as well in that segment.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You do like to ignore words that change the meaning of a sentence don't you? Like "take" or when I say "I hope"

Actually now that I think about it. There was the report that there was a higher offer that poles passed on. The score must of been talking about that offer when I heard them say he needed to "take" the snaps. That must be why poles past on it right?

If you had an option of a 6th turning into say a 3rd but he needed to "take" the snaps (play QB) vs just be on the field to get a 4th with the Steelers deal. It makes perfect sense now why Poles went with the lower offer.

Poles knows that Fields was a shitty QB so there was no shot at getting anything if he needed to play QB. So he took the RB option that the Steelers offered.

Yeah that seems to make sense, that's probably what I heard on the score, they also where talking about how stupid Fields cult members are who lie about playing football as well in that segment.
MV5BMTVkNjlkNGItZWY2OS00OTNmLTk2MDgtNjIwYjJmOTg4MGQ1XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg