Hottest baseball players!

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Of course there are... WhiteSox901 comes to mind..

Then why are you stereotyping only Cub fans as gay? There are thousands if not millions of homosexuals rooting for each and every team. Denying that makes you look like a fool.

But, let me ask you this.

Do you like seeing girl on girl action? A little kissing between them? Maybe fondling of the breasts?

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
Guys, can you take the bitch fest somewhere else so I can appreciate the male form?

Gosh.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why are you stereotyping only Cub fans as gay? There are thousands if not millions of homosexuals rooting for each and every team. Denying that makes you look like a fool.

But, let me ask you this.

Do you like seeing girl on girl action? A little kissing between them? Maybe fondling of the breasts?

Cubs fans are always sterotyped as gay. Its a joke, calm down buddy. All I had was merely a suggestion for making this forum a success.

And no, girl on girl action doesn't do much for me because if its hot girls, they really aren't lesbians, they are just girls with low self esteem, making out to get attention from guys. Most real lesbians are not hot.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, can you take the bitch fest somewhere else so I can appreciate the male form?

Gosh.

Fair enough, I'm out of this thread.. just voicing my opinion.. continue with the gay-fest.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
Fair enough, I'm out of this thread.. just voicing my opinion.. continue with the gay-fest.

FUCK YEAH

CJ-Wilson-Shirtless.jpg

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
C'mon now...you're just flaming.

And dude needs to hit the weights.

Nah, pitchers need to maintain upper body flexibility to be effective.

That's just common knowledge.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow, and here I thought this thread was a running joke for the first page.. but its gone on long enough... To the point that I can now consider some of you just down right *****. Good for you guys for coming out of the closet.. it makes sense that a lot of you are Cubs fans :p

I will have to say that I came into the MLB forums bc of Rice Cube's little announcement all over the forum... And this is how I'm rewarded? With a f.ag thread? Just a tip: if you want to market this mlb forum, don't have a naked guy thread near the top when you make an announcement promoting your "newish" forum. I guess this is what I get for veering outside of the Sox forum... Anytime a Cubs fan is allowed to touch anything, there is a solid chance it turns out *****. Not a surprise.

lol.....nice moderating. Seems that you're the only one really complaining about this thread. If you don't like it, then that's your problem, you are more than welcome not to post on this thread. Find of funny you're being so insecure about this but you can be as insecure as you want.

Btw, it's the end of January, don't think there is really much "marketing" to be had around here. But keep trying to make excuses. Thanks!

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Some people (who are straight) can appreciate the finely sculpted body. Whether is is male or female. Those who have a problem with this thread are a little insecure in their own sexuality.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm posting in this thread for humorous sarcasm, and because it makes me laugh
dm_120710_Body_Issue_Jose_Bautista.jpg

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
I'm posting in this thread for humorous sarcasm, and because it makes me laugh
dm_120710_Body_Issue_Jose_Bautista.jpg

To be honest that's all this really is.

That and an excuse to post Giancarlo shirtless because oh my god I wish I had that body.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be honest that's all this really is.

That and an excuse to post Giancarlo shirtless because oh my god I wish I had that body.

who doesn't?!?! :support:

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Just something I threw together with the choices of our female followers

[video=youtube;Eo86c0DJFFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo86c0DJFFc[/video]

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just something I threw together with the choices of our female followers

[video=youtube;Eo86c0DJFFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo86c0DJFFc[/video]

HEY! This is an MLB Hot baseball player forum! GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE MOTHAFUCKAZZZZZZZ :gtfo: