How about Deonte Brown, the Bama OL who hasn't allowed a sack in 3 seasons (6'4'', 350)?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
...If we want the run defense to fall off drastically

Nichols is better suited to play DE so don't go off of what he's doing at DT cause he's not a DT at all and is only there cause Goldman sat the year out. When he was subbing in for Hicks in 2019 he played well and he was a just drafted 5th round pick. I mean i don't know how he'd be as the starter in Hicks' place but i think he could be good.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If the Bears do go WR first, I would move up to grab him in the second. Really want Cosmi or Slater thought at #20.

EDIT: Pace is going to fuck this up anyway so it doesn't matter

I like a few LTs too. Cosmi looks like a really fit LT. Reminds me of Taylor Lewan.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Nichols is better suited to play DE so don't go off of what he's doing at DT cause he's not a DT at all and is only there cause Goldman sat the year out. When he was subbing in for Hicks in 2019 he played well and he was a just drafted 5th round pick. I mean i don't know how he'd be as the starter in Hicks' place but i think he could be good.

exactly.. he’s also used to come in and take advantage of tired o linemen. Not make them tired. It’s a completely different role.