President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This guy could slow him down:

636463589369951729-Gilooly.JPG

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Pressure Rogers.. play smart.

That's harder to say then do. Hopefully you can get home with just 4 rushers, but with ever additional rusher you add, there's one less in coverage.

The main matchup will be Desai's scheme vs. Rodgers execution. If Rodgers sees a blitz before it happens, that will end poorly. If Desai can create some confusion and ideally get Rodgers to hold the ball you have a far better chance of getting to him.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Didn’t say GB was going to lose but the wheels are getting wobbly.

How so? Maybe because of injuries, but we are still winning.

Most of our injuries arent long term anyway. Even the one that is (Zadarius) may still be back for the playoffs.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Most of our injuries arent long term anyway. Even the one that is (Zadarius) may still be back for the playoffs.

Negative point differential against bad teams.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Negative point differential against bad teams.

Because of one game where we lost by 35 lol. We are just waiting for our first landslide blowout victory this season, which will likely be this Sunday.

The Bengals aren't a bad team, and neither are the Niners who will rebound after narrowly losing to AZ.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Because of one game where we lost by 35 lol. We are just waiting for our first landslide blowout victory this season, which will likely be this Sunday.

The Bengals aren't a bad team, and neither are the Niners who will rebound after narrowly losing to AZ.
iIf the Packers win can you please just pretend like the game never happened?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know some boys from the old neighborhood in Chicago that, for a price, will guarantee Adams wont make it to the airport leaving GB ambulatory...lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not going to be able to stop the Rodgers/Adams connection. Best bet is to have lights out redzone D and let Crosby miss field goals.

You put to much attention on Adams, then Rodgers will just throw 3 tugs to some other bum.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:

I think most people and the money will be backing a Packers win. However, the margin of error for either team is quite different than previous years in my opinion. The Bears probably only have a 10% margin of error in terms of things that can go wrong and they can make up for it and still be in the game. Packers are probably around 30% margin of error where in previous years it was probably closer to 50%. I think the Packers still take it because of Rodgers being at the helm but I don't think there can be nearly as high of a confidence interval as in previous years due to the Packers performance thus far.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
That's harder to say then do. Hopefully you can get home with just 4 rushers, but with ever additional rusher you add, there's one less in coverage.

The main matchup will be Desai's scheme vs. Rodgers execution. If Rodgers sees a blitz before it happens, that will end poorly. If Desai can create some confusion and ideally get Rodgers to hold the ball you have a far better chance of getting to him.
For sure... And no matter how good our D has looked, I expect AR to undress them a bit. He gets rid of the ball too quick and they run a system that is simple and competent. Not to mention his skill position guys.

This all adds up to the classic Sunday trip to the dental office that is playing the Packers. Hopefully we can either control the ball on offense or bask in SOME of the glow of the Mike Pettine Effect to make a game of it.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I think most people and the money will be backing a Packers win. However, the margin of error for either team is quite different than previous years in my opinion. The Bears probably only have a 10% margin of error in terms of things that can go wrong and they can make up for it and still be in the game. Packers are probably around 30% margin of error where in previous years it was probably closer to 50%. I think the Packers still take it because of Rodgers being at the helm but I don't think there can be nearly as high of a confidence interval as in previous years due to the Packers performance thus far.

What has been wrong with our performance lol. We have been winning games through a mountain of injuries, and only had one bad performance, in the first week of the season.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
What has been wrong with our performance lol. We have been winning games through a mountain of injuries, and only had one bad performance, in the first week of the season.
I think most fans and sports reporters take a little bit of a cautious view when victories are within a margin of victory of 3 points or less and realize that the margin of error for that victory was thin and that it only takes a ball bouncing the wrong way or a call to go against them to swing the pendulum the other direction. I get that Packer fans may not consider that since they've had a great run with teams where that margin for error may not matter as much, but my only point was that the margin for error may be smaller this year for the Packers than before based on the sample size this year and I still think with Rodgers it's their game to lose.

Dent9585

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Boston Bruins
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Challenge him to a spelling contest

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
ur mom never has a bad performance