How do you think the Bears' will be in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's really tough to make a prediction before the team has even put the pads on. I'll make my official prediction after I see the 3rd preseason game against the Cardinals on August 28.

I have a feeling the schedule isn't going to be as tough as everyone thinks it is. It seems to me the AFC North benefited from a weaker schedule Last year and the NFC East isn't as good as it was a few years ago.

I can't imagine this years team being worse than last years 7-9 team, although if the schedule does turn out to be as tough as expected, I could see the bears being much improved and still going 7-9 or 8-8.

Like everyone else is saying it all depends on the O line and Tommy Harris. If Martz keeps the offense fairly simple at the beginning of the season and works in new wrinkles gradually, I could see the Bears doing as well as 11-5.

So anywhere between 7-9 and 11-5, but I'll be fairly optimistic and say 10-6!

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
If the O line is as bad as I think it is we will finish below the Loins which means we end up in last place. If it is better they I think it will be we could end up 11-5.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's really tough to make a prediction before the team has even put the pads on. I'll make my official prediction after I see the 3rd preseason game against the Cardinals on August 28.

I have a feeling the schedule isn't going to be as tough as everyone thinks it is. It seems to me the AFC North benefited from a weaker schedule Last year and the NFC East isn't as good as it was a few years ago.

I can't imagine this years team being worse than last years 7-9 team, although if the schedule does turn out to be as tough as expected, I could see the bears being much improved and still going 7-9 or 8-8.

Like everyone else is saying it all depends on the O line and Tommy Harris. If Martz keeps the offense fairly simple at the beginning of the season and works in new wrinkles gradually, I could see the Bears doing as well as 11-5.

So anywhere between 7-9 and 11-5, but I'll be fairly optimistic and say 10-6!

Just wanted to point out that your signature is fairly amazing. Lmao.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the O line is as bad as I think it is we will finish below the Loins which means we end up in last place. If it is better they I think it will be we could end up 11-5.

completely agree.

goonerbear93

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know what to expect from the Bears this year. If I were to take a guess at a record then 9-7, but it's tough to call. Like you say, it is either gonna be really good or really bad.

omc1969

Liked Posts:
There are so many IF's this season and right now it's way too early to predict how this team will react to all the changes that have been made. I feel we will be better than last year but I'm not sure we will be good enough to make the playoffs. At this point I'd say we get 9 or 10 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.