How great a pickup is Anderson!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
He's loving his "rebirth" with the Bears...he's excited to be with this bunch of guys and it shows.......playin' his best ball.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's playing for a long-term contract. My guess is he gets it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He was a very good player in Carolina who was cut because he made too much money to come off the field in nickle.

He has been a very pleasant surprise and I think he and Slauson are really earning some new paper from the Bears by the end of the season.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Williams looks bad right now but he also missed alot of camp. I think dj will step it up. I just wish we would have played Bostic these last 2 weeks.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
imo they should give him a shot at MLB and have dj/bostic play SLB.

williams has been no better than roach if not worse.

This would be interesting to see considering Bostic is great at run defense and Anderson has been good in coverage. Hopefully they'll work this in during practice.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
This would be interesting to see considering Bostic is great at run defense and Anderson has been good in coverage. Hopefully they'll work this in during practice.
yep. and if there were ever a game to experiment, it would be next week against that hollow shell of a steelers team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Big props.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He was a good player in Carolina, but he's upgraded his position here, without a doubt.

Liked Posts:
imo they should give him a shot at MLB and have dj/bostic play SLB.

williams has been no better than roach if not worse.

^^^THIS^^^ I agree 100%, I definitely think Anderson should be in the middle & have Bostic at least get a shot at the SAM.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does everyone think Williams looks bad....

He graded well against the pass last week. He helped keep AP under 4.0 yards per carry....

He's not Urlacher.....get over it.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

He graded well against the pass last week. He helped keep AP under 4.0 yards per carry....

3 tackles per game... he isn't even average...

Bones40

Liked Posts:

You're such a stat whore. You have some good posts sometimes but most of them require me to picture you as a guy who either 1) doesn't watch the games and relies on box scores to fill in the blanks, or 2) someone who watches the games but doesn't understand a damn thing about it and you rely on box scores to fill in the blanks.

I'm not sure which one it is or which one would be worse, but it's your arrogance that makes it annoying. Arrogance mixed with ignorance is rarely a good combo to possess.

edit: oh, and your misuse of ellipses is damn near criminal.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

HE also graded bt PFF as the 5th best MLB this week. People only see what they want to see.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Are you an idiot, he had 7 tackles last week, many people have told you this and even pointed it out in an article. He will have more than three for yesterday after the tape is reviewed. Yesterday he was rated the 5th best MLB by PFF. Re watch these games and only focus on Williams, you may learn something. The score is right now talking about the Williams tackle that stopped Peterson from getting a long TD run.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Are you an idiot, he had 7 tackles last week, many people have told you this and even pointed it out in an article. He will have more than three for yesterday after the tape is reviewed. Yesterday he was rated the 5th best MLB by PFF. Re watch these games and only focus on Williams, you may learn something. The score is right now talking about the Williams tackle that stopped Peterson from getting a long TD run.

Hooray!? He stopped AP from getting a TD... its about time he played to his potential...