How has this not been posted yet?

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the kind of picture that doesn't need a caption, you just know it's awesome. Ten cool bucks says Jay beat up a gator afterwards for a team exercise.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Betch those girls got fed well.

Loveboat fed.

D-Fresh3

Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure that is Isiah Frey, not Conte. Frey is pretty light skinned, and the arms aren't tatted enough to be Conte. Plus Conte doesn't grow black facial hair, and they uploaded a picture earlier that had Frey in it.

The Kaiser

Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure that is Isiah Frey, not Conte. Frey is pretty light skinned, and the arms aren't tatted enough to be Conte. Plus Conte doesn't grow black facial hair, and they uploaded a picture earlier that had Frey in it.

Ding ding ding. WE have a winner.

How anyone could think that is Conte or Costanzo....are you even Bears' fans? Sheesh.

D-Fresh3

Liked Posts:
QMeuO9q.png

Frey is in the middle left of the screen next to the girl.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In other news, Jay wore a light blue polo and florescent orange shoes to paintball...someone was trying to be seen...

Yea I was about to say Jay wore his "shoot me" shoes.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I'm just glad Jay is with teammates... shows he does care for the team... now we just need them in the playoffs... Dreamteam be this years offense with the defense of 05

If you fucking think that Jay didn't care about this team before seeing this photo then you're Special person.