How long does the Fields honeymoon last?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yesterday was that moment that some of you discovered your hot new wife really does take shits.... and they do smell. (terrible analogy I know.... since many of you still live in your mom's basement.... but the best I got for today)

Anyways, how long before this shitty fan base turns on Fields? I'm already seeing some of it on here and Twatter.

If Fields plays bad next week do the Trubisky 2.0ers come out in full force?

How much of a honeymoon does the fan base (and media) give JF? A game? A month? The year?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
1. My wife does not do that, she said so herself.

2. His play will be analyzed and criticized as needed. His official honeymoon will he over for me at the conclusion of his second year. He will have ups and downs this year if he plays for sure. There is no way around that. I just want to see flashes of greatness and more good than bad.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Yesterday was that moment that some of you discovered your hot new wife really does take shits.... and they do smell. (terrible analogy I know.... since many of you still live in your mom's basement.... but the best I got for today)

Anyways, how long before this shitty fan base turns on Fields? I'm already seeing some of it on here and Twatter.

How much of a honeymoon does the fan base (and media) give JF? A game? A month? The year?

Why would they turn on Fields with Nagy still roaming the sidelines ? Hes pretty far down the hit list at this point.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
dude dropped a dime right in Arob's bread basket....

Fields is still a rookie and plays like it at times...he also does some things correctly....

His honeymoon just started.....not sure he's gotten to the hotel and started fucking yet...

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1. My wife does not do that, she said so herself.

2. His play will be analyzed and criticized as needed. His official honeymoon will he over for me at the conclusion of his second year. He will have ups and downs this year if he plays for sure. There is no way around that. I just want to see flashes of greatness and more good than bad.
That's my personal timeline as well.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
dude dropped a dime right in Arob's bread basket....

Fields is still a rookie and plays like it at times...he also does some things correctly....

His honeymoon just started.....not sure he's gotten to the hotel and started fucking yet...

I think @msadows will really like this comment.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How many more consecutive interceptions before the Joe Burrow divorce?

mbison

Liked Posts:

3 years

you must not one football.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If he ends up starting 10+ games this year, I think the expectations will be sky high next season for him. Most rookies struggle - he will have ups and downs this season and that's completely realistic.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO dude played 2 QTrs (2 1/3).. whatever with zero prep, zero practice reps since training camp. His honeymoon is probably 6-8 games you will get a good sample size of what he is. For 2 1/3 qtrs, his deep ball is the best we've seen in Chicago in a very long time.