How many sacks do you expect from Allen this year?

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
120821_GWORD_SNLSwerski.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

"I'll tayke 400 fer Supabowl Champions, Alex."

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Now that he gets to play the vikings and whoever their inept QB is two times a year, I will say 14+

QFFL

Liked Posts:
Now that he gets to play the vikings and whoever their inept QB is two times a year, I will say 14+

Agree. His sack number should be up easily. Vikings's defense was bad, now he's in a better defense unit and play against much worse offense opponents.

czman

Liked Posts:
I would put the over/under at 10.6, but I think he gets 9.5.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what I want to know is how many interceptions will Isaiah Frey have in training camp?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Finishes his career with the BEARs and records his 161st sack and 2nd Best in the history of the game.

Seriously though, if the BEARs get to TopTen in sacks.... most likely means we are very good against the run.......... The D will be back to Top Ten also

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
gonna be hard for him to get any with shea mac crushin qbs from everywhere as a lber

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
OK, let's look at the facts:

• He's averaged 12.85 sacks for his entire 10 year career.
  • He missed 3 games during those 10 years.
  • He's averaged 14.43 sacks over the last 7 years.
  • He's averaged 15.17 sacks over the last 3 years.
  • He had 11.5 sacks last year.
  • He needs 13.5 sacks to jump from #12 to #5 in all time sacks.

OK, after looking at the facts, and realizing we could have a revitalized Allen on our hands, in a totally revamped Bears defense. Therefore, I conclude that Allen will have a monster year, move into the top 5 all time sack leaders this year, and haul in a nice 14 sacks for the Bears this year.
:bearbang:

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK, let's look at the facts:

• He's averaged 12.85 sacks for his entire 10 year career.
  • He missed 3 games during those 10 years.
  • He's averaged 14.43 sacks over the last 7 years.
  • He's averaged 15.17 sacks over the last 3 years.
  • He had 11.5 sacks last year.
  • He needs 13.5 sacks to jump from #12 to #5 in all time sacks.

OK, after looking at the facts, and realizing we could have a revitalized Allen on our hands, in a totally revamped Bears defense. Therefore, I conclude that Allen will have a monster year, move into the top 5 all time sack leaders this year, and haul in a nice 14 sacks for the Bears this year.
:bearbang:

Along with this agreeable prediction I say the BEARs D is a Top Ten unit this year in yards and points given up
:parrot:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Along with this agreeable prediction I say the BEARs D is a Top Ten unit this year in yards and points given up
:parrot:

I think they could be better for a couple reasons. First, our O could take another step and make it real hard on opposing O's to keep up, hence a lot of passing downs, hopefully. But no one expected the D to drop off as much as it did last year.

Our D was excellent the year before. Then there were all the injuries. My point is, I think we'll see a phenomenon with the D this year. Being healthy this year, coupled with the defensive rebuild by Emery, I think we'll get a double affect increase in performance.

I think the defense will be much better this year than people think.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they could be better for a couple reasons. First, our O could take another step and make it real hard on opposing O's to keep up, hence a lot of passing downs, hopefully. But no one expected the D to drop off as much as it did last year.

Our D was excellent the year before. Then there were all the injuries. My point is, I think we'll see a phenomenon with the D this year. Being healthy this year, coupled with the defensive rebuild by Emery, I think we'll get a double affect increase in performance.

I think the defense will be much better this year than people think.
that droppoff had been coming for along time I wasn't all that supprized really other than just how very average our safties turned out to be

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think after the retooled Dline we will see better performances once again from the back Seven
GO BEARs !!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
that droppoff had been coming for along time I wasn't all that supprized really other than just how very average our safties turned out to be

Drop off, yes. Total collapse, NO! Like I said, I don't think anyone expected us to give up more rushing yards in history. All I'm saying, is if we didn't have the injuries, we might have been an average defense last year, and that may have been enough for a playoff run the way our offense was rolling, imo.

Now again, not only do I think the defense will better better than it was due to being healthy, I believe we have already gotten better on the DL, and we get a player or two in the DB that will also make us better. This again, imo, will magnify the increase in defensive performance this year.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
10 big ones

[video=youtube;00zuDUNTeXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00zuDUNTeXM[/video]