How many times did you rewatch the Tampa game?

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I watched the game live, then once again on DVR. Then I saw all the highlights about 5 times, on whatever source they came up on including YouTube. :)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I watched a short replay of the highlights, basically the TDs and a few key plays.

I agree with Grimson, I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend another 3 hours re-watching the same game to see how well the left guard is getting to the second level on run plays. Or something.

Each to their own though.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You seem cranky lately.

I'm hot than I'm cold. I always have someone to fight with TJ probably blocked me, Gus is being nice I think, and my parents won't return my calls.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I like the DVR replay because you can slow motion the action. I like to watch how the plays develop. It is just cool.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm hot than I'm cold. I always have someone to fight with TJ probably blocked me, Gus is being nice I think, and my parents won't return my calls.

Sending you positive vibes.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
When it comes to being a loser and wasting time I prefer to do that by coming to CCS. Where else would I learn about the phrase 'kek' or about the inner workings of warcraft?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched a short replay of the highlights, basically the TDs and a few key plays.

I agree with Grimson, I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend another 3 hours re-watching the same game to see how well the left guard is getting to the second level on run plays. Or something.

Each to their own though.

Takes about an hour. If you're rewatching it you probably have a remote of some kind to fast forward through the nonsense.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zero times. Why would I want to watch a game more than once when I know the outcome? I can't imagine why someone would want to do this.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I watched the game once and that was enough. I honestly wouldn't get much enjoyment out of re-watching the game and would have a hard paying attention to it.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Three - all on game pass. Late Sunday night on my desktop after traveling all day and the Wifi I paid $8 for on my flight not working. Twice on on the big screen while hanging out, until my wife over-road my selection in order to watch a movie.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oodles of above it all in this thread