How Teven Jenkins is staying busy while he continues rehab

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

“Then he’ll put up on the board, he’ll put up for me, he puts up the roster, he puts up the run plays,” Castillo said. “So I’ve got him doing things to keep him active. Also, so he can hear the plays and all that. But he’s in the meetings all the time, so staying very active, stays around the guys. Great kid, hard worker, excited.”

Teven-Jenkins-2.jpg

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Can carry doughnuts by the dozen..."

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
TLDR: Jenkins is scouting teams, making videos, doing write-ups and presenting them to the o-line. At no point was any physical activity mentioned. (Uh-oh)

Also...this from the article:

"November is now only a couple of weeks away, but it doesn’t sound like Jenkins is any closer to playing than he was a couple of months ago.

“It's no change with him,” Nagy said when asked if he had a progress report on Jenkins’ rehab."

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

“Then he’ll put up on the board, he’ll put up for me, he puts up the roster, he puts up the run plays,” Castillo said. “So I’ve got him doing things to keep him active. Also, so he can hear the plays and all that. But he’s in the meetings all the time, so staying very active, stays around the guys. Great kid, hard worker, excited.”

Teven-Jenkins-2.jpg
I hope this kid gets healthy and becomes the player many of us think he can become. Barom is also a guy who in his short stint did not embarrass himself. Both could be really good.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't think any of us expected him to start this year after he got surgery. Would be a victory to make the active by season's end.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Presents reports to the offensive line.... HALL OF FAMER!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Where's Larry at? He's gotta be close to coming back

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Teven-Jenkins-2.jpg
With the 7th pick in the 2nd round of the 2021 NFL draft... The Chicago Bears select... Tevin Jenkins...steno pool...DeVry University...online professional assistant program.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zero faith Ju
TLDR: Jenkins is scouting teams, making videos, doing write-ups and presenting them to the o-line. At no point was any physical activity mentioned. (Uh-oh)

Also...this from the article:

"November is now only a couple of weeks away, but it doesn’t sound like Jenkins is any closer to playing than he was a couple of months ago.

“It's no change with him,” Nagy said when asked if he had a progress report on Jenkins’ rehab."
arrow pointing up.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this kid gets healthy and becomes the player many of us think he can become. Barom is also a guy who in his short stint did not embarrass himself. Both could be really good.
That was the game they gave up 9 sacks right?