How To Not Write Like A Schmuck 101

Lefty

Liked Posts:
And Rush, before you swoop in on a steed to protect your most favorite of all CCS writers, keep in mind that I have tried multiple times to subtly tell P that his interviews are trash. The dude just doesn't get it, so now this is the course that needs to be taken.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I'm trying to say is that your interviews are really, really bad. There is no doubt in my mind that many who stumble across your chicken scratch start laughing halfway through reading what you write. Your questions are more often than not pointless, and are eerily similar to what I imagine a 3rd grader would ask his or her favorite athlete if they got the chance to conduct an interview.

Hide behind the number of spam-reads and $10 cash-outs you receive all you want, but it does not change the fact that most of your interviews are laughably bad, and they make the site look equally bad.

cyber bully at its finest.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
And Rush, before you swoop in on a steed to protect your most favorite of all CCS writers, keep in mind that I have tried multiple times to subtly tell P that his interviews are trash. The dude just doesn't get it, so now this is the course that needs to be taken.

yall aint never done that one time, boi im rollin' over here.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and rush, before you swoop in on a steed to protect your most favorite of all ccs writers, keep in mind that i have tried multiple times to subtly tell p that his interviews are trash. The dude just doesn't get it, so now this is the course that needs to be taken.

Internet ass clown.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

I am fully aware of the interview thing. I feel you on that 100%

It does sound often like what a 3rd grader would ask his favorite athlete. However I will say, they are somewhat improving.

The Jared Mitchell one (although missing out on the injury discussion), the questions were a step up from previous ones.

The networking he can do is great by getting them to do these interviews. Just needs to up the questions on them some what.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
the Bardo one was good!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
dang, we know what flavored haterade u sippin' on lol.

I thought my Bardo one was pretty swell.

Interview: 1989 Flyin’ Illini Stephen Bardo | Chi City Sports l Chicago Sports News - Blog - Message Board - Fans

See what I mean?
lol
That reminds me of this (Go to 4:58): Family Guy Video - The Former Life of Brian, Brian, Family Guy, Full Episodes, Video, Clips - tbs.com

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Har Har.

What do they say about those who cannot do? :p

Dammit. Called my bluff.

And Iago, please don't start down the road of going through every one of my posts looking for grammatical errors. Yeah that might sound hypocritical, but I think I have made it clear that grammatical and spelling errors in posts are obviously acceptable (we all do it), and that my campaign for better writing has been focused solely on the articles written by, and posted on, this website.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dammit. Called my bluff.

And Iago, please don't start down the road of going through every one of my posts looking for grammatical errors. Yeah that might sound hypocritical, but I think I have made it clear that grammatical and spelling errors in posts are obviously acceptable (we all do it), and that my campaign for better writing has been focused solely on the articles written by, and posted on, this website.

Do you really think I would do that? I can be an asshole as much as the next guy (I generally don't let it out much, though), but that's way over the top and would take wayyyy too much time out of my layin' around being a bum time.

I simply couldn't allow your teacher dig to go unscathed, so to speak.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Ok. And please don't think that teacher dig was in any way directed at you or that profession as a whole.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You're too big of a sally to hate anybody.