Hub scrapping the bottom of the credible journalism barrell with this gem.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So first the problem is that the Bears don't have enough play-makers to run a sufficient NFL offense. Now the problem is that they have too many play-makers? What a fucking joke.
I think Hub means... The Bears don't have enough play makers injured so Cutler would then have to throw to lesser play makers thusly making them as good as the injured playmakers that can't catch the ball cause they are injured..Unlike the uninjured ones.....Got it??

:X

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Wow! Probably the lamest writer out there. He probably predicted our offense to finish last and now instead of eating crow he says if you take away all the weapons from a certain team, they stall. Fucking idiot!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to bury his children. He's that bad.

proton

Liked Posts:
Hub has a valid point. Teams who draft well like Green Bay and New England truly can use the phrase next man up when they suffer key injuries because they have a deep bench from drafting well. Emery himself stated he wants to emulate the Green Bay model by drafting well.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps my favorite line from Hub came on the Score after the victory vs the Vikings.

He said the reason the Bears happened to win the game was because they were the team leading at the end of the 4th quarter.

That was my last straw with him.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps my favorite line from Hub came on the Score after the victory vs the Vikings.

He said the reason the Bears happened to win the game was because they were the team leading at the end of the 4th quarter.

That was my last straw with him.

I love that the phonies on B&B never rip him. If a caller said some of the stuff he said they would kill him.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Hub has a valid point. Teams who draft well like Green Bay and New England truly can use the phrase next man up when they suffer key injuries because they have a deep bench from drafting well. Emery himself stated he wants to emulate the Green Bay model by drafting well.

No hub does not have a valid point. His point is that if you take away the bears four best weapons they would struggle because their #4, 5 wrs, #2,3 rbs, and #2,3 TEs aren't getting any looks. That's beyond asinine. And of course every team wants to draft quality depth. That's an entirely different discussion.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
I think Hub means... The Bears don't have enough play makers injured so Cutler would then have to throw to lesser play makers thusly making them as good as the injured playmakers that can't catch the ball cause they are injured..Unlike the uninjured ones.....Got it??

:X

Now it all makes sense!!!!!!!!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL

I remember him not liking Long, then admitting Long was looking OK. He couldn't leave it there and just eat that crow, saying Mills was the better player and helping Long look that good. Not so much.

That said and while I often disagree, I still find him entertaining.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Listen guys.... without the Milk, Butter, and Cheese in MacNCheese all you have are plain shitty macaroni noodles, please listen to what I am saying and praise me for bringing this truth to you... also without Chocolate Chips and Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream is just Vanilla Ice Cream.... I have like a million of these brilliant revelations to bring to your attention.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are absolutely right. I mean the Bugatti Veyron is a great super car, and if you put Jeff Gordon behind the wheel, he can do some really amazing things with it. But after you look past it's 4 wheels, there is not much there. If you took 4 of the wheels away, or even disabled only a couple of them, then the car won't go anywhere. That is because there is only 1 spare, and it is only a donut-not even a full sized tire. This is a serious flaw.