I’m enjoying the melt on the packers boards lol

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I believe there are more
Omg lol they have an entire sub forum dedicated to Brett favre ?
And in that sub-forum, they have an entire thread dedicated to his Favre-Dollar Footlong

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe there are more
And in that sub-forum, they have an entire thread dedicated to his Favre-Dollar Footlong
Reminds me of Limp Dick Nick

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Facebook/Reddit/Twitter/Probably discord (I haven't been on it in years).

You'll find more stuff on these.

Personally I think the fact that message boards are a bit past their prime makes it so that the average poster is older and on average posts are more thought out. Definitely not 100%, but I'd prefer discussion here even though most are jaded.

Facebook - The true idiot's choice
Twitter- Good for breaking news, stay out of the comments section.
Reddit- Depends on moderation, but If you want to post dank memes and participate in a dick showing contest about who is the biggest fan, this is the place.
Discord- All emotion, no filter

Bears have one of the most active message boards. Most Reddit are bigger. Other mediums are harder to quantify.

Last edited:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Facebook/Reddit/Twitter/Probably discord (I haven't been on it in years).

You'll find more stuff on these.

Personally I think the fact that message boards are a bit past their prime makes it so that the average poster is older and on average posts are more thought out. Definitely not 100%, but I'd prefer discussion here even though most are jaded.

Facebook - The true idiot's choice
Deactivated my account in 2014 and never looked back. Literally never saw a single thing of value on facebook

Twitter- Good for breaking news, stay out of the comments section.
This. If you want to lose hope in humanity read twitter threads

Reddit- Depends on moderation, but If you want to post dank memes and participate in a dick showing contest about who is the biggest fan, this is the place.

I've been wandering around the internet since the early 90s when it was called the information super highway, and I can say that I have never found a place of such horrifying mass stupidity as reddit. I can't figure out how the average redditor ties their shoes let alone figure out how to post on reddit. When the aliens arrive at the destroyed husk of our civilization, all they'll need to know what happens is to look at a copy of reddit. It's like idiocracy in real life.

Discord- All emotion, no filter

Bears have one of the most active message boards. Most Reddit are bigger. Other mediums are harder to quantify.

jazzmcfunk

Liked Posts:
Deactivated my account in 2014 and never looked back. Literally never saw a single thing of value on facebook

I've been wandering around the internet since the early 90s when it was called the information super highway, and I can say that I have never found a place of such horrifying mass stupidity as reddit. I can't figure out how the average redditor ties their shoes let alone figure out how to post on reddit. When the aliens arrive at the destroyed husk of our civilization, all they'll need to know what happens is to look at a copy of reddit. It's like idiocracy in real life.
Haha. Idiocracy... what a great movie.

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Yeah ....you’ll get Chase Young, 2 other starters and multiple firsts for 37 year old Rodgers lmao

You never know. Every one of the top 5 QBs picked (including Fields) are not anywhere near as much of a sure thing as Aaron Rodgers is. And it only takes one GM, one team, to overvalue someone and make the trade. Given the example that 89 year old Tom Brady put up last season, I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would be willing to give up a fair amount to get a top QB to pair with their otherwise solid team and win a Superbowl (or two, or three).

Look at what we supposedly offered for Russell Wilson - it was a boatload of picks and players, a lot more than we gave up to get Fields. Sure, Wilson's a bit younger than Rodgers, but what has he done lately? Since 2014, the Seahawks have made it to the playoffs as a wild card team or low division winner, beaten a few other bad teams, and have a 3-5 playoff. Rodgers has been to a few NFC championship games recently (but sadly for him and cheeseheads, has a 1-4 record in them).

Brady moving on to TB and winning the superbowl is one of those events that will produce changes throughout the NFL over the next several years. Frankly, both Wilson and Rodgers would have a lot more success if they had better players around them, and their desire to emulate Brady's example is quite understandable.

Now, another salient point. Despite being one of the best QBs of all time, Brady has never been paid like one. He usually is in the middle of the pack in terms of QB compensation. Is it possible that this is a choice he fosters in order to allow his team to put better players around him while staying under the cap? Could that be a key contributor to his wins (aside from natural ability, of course)? If so, what does that say about how QBs should approach their salary negotiations? Or was that all just NE being cheap with him, and then TB giving him a cheaper contract because he's ancient?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I used to do a thing each week (I did it up until last year) where I'd post relevant messages from opponents' message boards a few days before each game, and through all of that, it became pretty clear that this message board is more active than just about every other team's message boards in the NFL.

If I remember correctly, the only one that gave CCS a run for its money was the New York Giants message board.

If you guys look around at other teams' boards, you'll see that most of them have a few posts a day. Some of the more active ones may have a few dozen posts a day.

Maybe a major event will happen that spurs traffic, but even then, you might only have a few threads a day and those threads each have, like, 10 replies, if that.
The Saints message board on game day is legit. Was in it when they were playing the Bears and probably had 1000 messages in the game thread.

This might be the most active board though in the offseason.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Reddit just might be the biggest collection of retards that can read & write in the history of the world.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Reddit just might be the biggest collection of retards that can read & write in the history of the world.

I do enjoy gonewild 30+, 40 and sexy, for the MILF appeal. Plus gonewildcouples, which seems to have plenty of vids of those amateur felines doing work. wild at work has some hits every now and then. Reddit has its pros.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Omg lol they have an entire sub forum dedicated to Brett favre ?
We had one with Jay Cutler, remember? I know it's different because Brett Favre was last there like 15 years ago almost lmao.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
I used to do a thing each week (I did it up until last year) where I'd post relevant messages from opponents' message boards a few days before each game, and through all of that, it became pretty clear that this message board is more active than just about every other team's message boards in the NFL.

If I remember correctly, the only one that gave CCS a run for its money was the New York Giants message board.

If you guys look around at other teams' boards, you'll see that most of them have a few posts a day. Some of the more active ones may have a few dozen posts a day.

Maybe a major event will happen that spurs traffic, but even then, you might only have a few threads a day and those threads each have, like, 10 replies, if that.
The Carolina Panthers have a very busy fan forum called Carolina Huddle.