I am about to cut my wrists. please help.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I shouldn't overreact. Being a girl on a board where there are mostly guys, I should expect the occasional posts and comments like this. I just wanted to say how I felt.

What's up wit dat gripper, boo?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unfortunately, we haven't heard the last of Attila.
razor_strop.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I find this subject line very insensitive. Did you even think of those who may have been affected by a family member or friend that attempted or committed suicide? It's not funny. You could express your frustration with this signing in a better way.
If you were so affected by such things you would think you wouldn't open a thread titled, " I am about to cut my wrists. please help. "

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please someone tell me we didnt sign this doofus Glennon to be the starter QB.
Are they not thinking of drafting Trusbisky, Kizer, Watson or even Kaaya?

I hated Cutler with passion. one Qb I hated more than Cutler was Hoyer and they signed him last year.
And now Glennon??? Are you fucking kidding me..

Please someone tell me he is just a backup or the third string QB.

I have the razor in my hand.. waiting..

Remember to wipe your arm with alcohol and let the excess evaporate before you start. You don't want the alcohol to sting or to get an infection. If you need help steadying the blade let me know

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I hated Cutler with passion. one Qb I hated more than Cutler was Hoyer and they signed him last year.

I'm coping by viewing this as a genius Pace smokescreen and tank move all in one.

Whenever you are picking #3 and realize you got hosed, there is no great QB and even if there were the Browns/Niners would get him, you become ambitious.

You then might look ahead a year and see a bunch of interesting QB's. Looking at your schedule...I would think to myself "damn, all I need is Curtis Painter."

The fact we are on the ledge and parading a QB for 15,000,000 and press conference.....these the the most effective smoke screens we could do to take teams off our draft QB scent.

I wouldn't be surprised by QB at #3, 2nd round, 3rd, or 4th. But I believe one will be had in there, probably Kaaya or Watson. Glennon then becomes the 2017 starter to tank us, to give the rookie time to watch someone else fail, to wait until we actually have passing weapons to throw the rookie out there.

2018 we can cut Glennon for 2.5 million, or have a decent priced and moderately capable back-up who is a good guy in the film room and all that. Pace may have gotten his bridge, his back-up, and a sufficient tank (particualarly if he doesn't equip a check-down QB with weeapons) all in one super genius move.

Step away from the ledge, and wait for the 2018 Draft. I think in May of 2018 we will be able to look at the big picture and grade Pace.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aren't you glad that you didn't go through with it?

[video=youtube_share;jF56zOFYjvw]https://youtu.be/jF56zOFYjvw[/video]

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Do it before Obamacare is gone.

Recovery will be cheaper.
Having been in the hospital before Obamacare and during it, I can say thats false, big time.

Wait until its gone and get better insurance. Then go nuts.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Having been in the hospital before Obamacare and during it, I can say thats false, big time.

Wait until its gone and get better insurance. Then go nuts.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Oh look Vash is proving by example again kids, gather round and learn the magic.