I blame the local beet reporters and medias for why the bears aren't doing what we want them to do

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's like, they have zero balls. They refuse to actually get Nagy on record that he's not calling the plays going forward. They refuse to ask the tough questions about the whys behind looking for the whys.

They won't even ask what the whys were after Nagy said he'd been looking at them all week long

They don't know if Nagy has a secret contract extension

They wont ask about he whys of why Feilds isn't the starter going forward or why Nagy sucks.

They won't even try to talk to Pace.

I haven't seen a single local news outlet issue a single subpoena for ANY of these concerns.

If the beats like Brad Biggs would grow a pair, maybe teh Bears would decide to stop messing around and being dysfunctional and maybe Nagy and Pace would actually feel like they are in hot water and DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TEAM THAT MAKES SENSE

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Currently viewing this thread and thoroughly enjoying it. Posting now.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's like, they have zero balls. They refuse to actually get Nagy on record that he's not calling the plays going forward. They refuse to ask the tough questions about the whys behind looking for the whys.

They won't even ask what the whys were after Nagy said he'd been looking at them all week long

They wont ask about he whys of why Feilds isn't the starter going forward or why Nagy sucks.

I haven't seen a single local news outlet issue a single subpoena for ANY of these concerns.

If the beats like Brad Biggs would grow a pair, maybe teh Bears would decide to stop messing around and being dysfunctional and maybe Nagy and Pace would actually feel like they are in hot water and DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TEAM THAT MAKES SENSE

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Seems like a grand, vast conspiracy . . .

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agreed with this post. I think this thread has been shadowbarned by the brass at Halas Hall because this should have WAY more views than it does.

On the weekly 11:30AM Hub hit today on 670, Hub was really singing the praises of Nagy and his handling of Feilds if he were to go back to Dalton this week.

Bernstein challenged him hard af and Hub wouldn't back down on his stance that Nagy is doing the right thing.

Highly recommend everyone to go back and listen to it.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Agreed with this post. I think this thread has been shadowbarned by the brass at Halas Hall because this should have WAY more views than it does.

On the weekly 11:30AM Hub hit today on 670, Hub was really singing the praises of Nagy and his handling of Feilds if he were to go back to Dalton this week.

Bernstein challenged him hard af and Hub wouldn't back down on his stance that Nagy is doing the right thing.

Was listening to that today. Hub is fucking infuriating to listen to

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Thank you so very much for this thread and it is a thread I find to be refreshening in the face of all of the other threads from people that just went back to the status quo of Pace and Naggy just because the bears beat a team yesterday.

I mean are you kidding me? I'm surprised that you are the only one that literally possesses the stones to come out and say this about the beat writers and acturally literally put them on notice for literally carrying water for the Bears instead of diving deep and broad into the underlying problems that cause this team to appear to be a total udder failure in terms of progress but thank gosh you have literally laid it onto the line and stepped up to the plate because the local media sure won't in the behalve of the fans who literally pay their salaries unless the bears are secretly behind the doors paying them back channel payments to go easy upon them with the criticism which when you think about it is probably the only reason logically they don't go after Naggy as hard as someone like yourselve would.

Thank you.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I thought ccs was doing farm reports now……

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's been all down hill since Jay Mariotti bailed on the Sun-Times.

That dude would be roasting Matt Nagy so badly that Nagy probably would have resigned by now just to never have to share a room with Mariotti again.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

You do realize the word is "beat, not beet, unless the reporter is actually reporting on beets...

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Heard it. Lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Maybe those guys from TTYL podcast would be better reporters than the garbage reporters thay currently report?

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:

Nagy, why do you suck?

Lol. Epic post btw. How tf do we not know when these Bozo's contracts are up?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy won't leek any precious info, you know that.