I didn't see any FTP shirts so I made one

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please remove is this isn't allowed

Liked Posts:
You’re selling $3 shirts from wal mart with 3 letters printed on them for $25?

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not selling them, the site does. Tell me how to make them for 3$ and I will

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
5205a469-427b-4aac-8455-556ef3ed63da

It's also that beautiful 'sweat optimizing' shade of grey. It's almost white, but will show fairly dark sweat spots as soon as Chicago gives you a warm, humid day.

Perfect. I need something that screams 'File Transfer Protocol', you know, the real meaning of FTP, while also saying 'CAN YOU SEE WHERE I SWEAT THE MOST?'. All that for only $25?

Is there some long, maybe 3+ hour outdoor lineup around a stinky landfill where I can stand to get such a useless product?

Last edited:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
It's also that beautiful 'sweat optimizing' shade of grey. It's almost white, but will show fairly dark sweat spots as soon as Chicago gives you a warm, humid day.

Perfect. I need something that screams 'File Transfer Protocol', you know, the real meaning of FTP, while also saying 'CAN YOU SEE WHERE I SWEAT THE MOST?'. All that for only $25?

Is there some long, maybe 3+ hour outdoor lineup around a stinky landfill where I can stand to get such a useless product?
You fat animal. ?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I too thought it meant "file transfer protocol", which not only betrays my nerdiness, but it also betrays my age.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Fuck the police, fight the power? Maybe free the pussy?
All that sounds great, but it means File Transfer Protocol, which is exactly as boring as it sounds...

You'll have losers come up to you think it's a safe place to discuss enhancing download speeds.

Also, don't forget the sweat. Most of the nerds will be sweaty and see you as a safe haven from body secretion shamming.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO I went looking for one, everyone I know knows what it means. I couldnt find it so I made one, no one has to buy it.
Love the comments though.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also I didnt choose the gray not sure why it did that. lol1628883982752.png