I don't care about Jay Cutler

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But you quoted my post...so that was a direct response to me, not anyone else

I was speaking in plurality since you were about the 3rd or 4th guy to respond to the thread in a 3 minute span when talking about the same subject. I thought the context was pretty clear. I forgot you're(singular, you) brain dead. Mea culpa.

Noted.

When talking with you(singular). I will try and not forget that again.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was speaking in plurality since you were about the 3rd or 4th guy to respond to the thread in a 3 minute span when talking about the same subject. I thought the context was pretty clear. I forgot you're(singular, you) brain dead. Mea culpa.

Noted.

When someone responds by quoting a poster, that meane he is responding to that person. Otherwise why quote the guy in the first place?..You got caught,be a man and admit it

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When someone responds by quoting a poster, that meane he is responding to that person. Otherwise why quote the guy in the first place?..You got caught,be a man and admit it

Noted.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
..You need reading comp lessons..I suggest you go back and read all the posts regarding you being a 12 year old

So unless the person is specifically mentioned in the previous post one(plural;general) can't refer to something else earlier in the thread?

How narrow minded are you(singular)?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So unless the person is specifically mentioned in the previous post one(plural;general) can't refer to something else earlier in the thread?

How narrow minded are you(singular)?
he wasnt mentioned in the the post because it was a separate theme from the OP..Bringing Glazer in was an attempt by you to deflect

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he wasnt mentioned in the the post because it was a separate theme from the OP..Bringing Glazer in was an attempt by you to deflect

I never said he was in the OP.

You(singular) are Special person.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
all you have left are personal attacks...you lost , go sit in the corner boy

So unless the person is specifically mentioned in the previous post...(sic)can't refer to something else earlier in the thread?

"it was a separate theme from the OP"

LOL.

Nice white flag by you.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So unless the person is specifically mentioned in the previous post...(sic)can't refer to something else earlier in the thread?

"it was a separate theme from the OP"

LOL.

Nice white flag by you.
white flag?...It was pointing out you lost again by trying to twist one subject matter into another...Quit trying kid..Youre clearly in over your head...Youre busted

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Glazer said that, it was quickly debunked by multiple people including players and it was never brought up again after that Sunday....moron.

I guess we are just trusting everything jay "I'm best friends with Urlacher" glazer says now?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...hall-there-was-chatter-about-mccown-vs-cutler

On Tuesday, wide receiver Brandon Marshall was asked if there was any truth to the report that the locker room was divided on the McCown-Cutler situation.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, there is a little chatter," Marshall told Jay Mohr. "There's a human element side of things in the sporting world. You have a QB like Josh McCown playing so hot, not only playing great ball for the Bears, but he's one of the hotter QB's in the NFL.

Not saying that it's a locker room divided...but even Marshall admits some players are backing McCown.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
white flag?...It was pointing out you lost again by trying to twist one subject matter into another...Quit trying kid..Youre clearly in over your head...Youre busted

I didn't twist anything. I refer to posts earlier in the thread. You jump to mentioning the OP. Not sure if you know this but there have been a lot of posts between the OP and now.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't twist anything. I refer to posts earlier in the thread. You jump to mentioning the OP. Not sure if you know this but there have been a lot of posts between the OP and now.
twist is your middle name...you got busted twice in the same thread for it

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
twist is your middle name...you got busted twice in the same thread for it

If "twist" was my middle name it would be capitalized.

You(singular) are an idiot.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back to personal attacks I see..You have nothing left...Youre busted and you know it

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Back to personal attacks I see..You have nothing left...Youre busted and you know it

Not really. If you don't know how to capitalize proper nouns then I have no choice but to believe you(singular) are an idiot.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. If you don't know how to capitalize proper nouns then I have no choice but to believe you(singular) are an idiot.
cmon now...start with the "youre Special person" comments..Thats all ya got

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
cmon now...start with the "youre Special person" comments..Thats all ya got

Not really. Just responding on topic of your(singular) posts. I've already established your(singular) idiocy. No reason to ratchet up the intensity.