I don't care what Nagy and Trubisky are saying; the injury clearly affected Trubisky

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
He was afraid to throw and afraid to move. Healthy Trubisky can certainly sail balls over heads with the best of them, but the way he was missing passes in this game - and not even able to come close to eluding rushers, which is something he has always done well - was different from how he normally sucks.

I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up going on IR.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He was afraid to throw and afraid to move. Healthy Trubisky can certainly sail balls over heads with the best of them, but the way he was missing passes in this game - and not even able to come close to eluding rushers, which is something he has always done well - was different from how he normally sucks.

I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up going on IR.

Funny how the injury did not effect him in garbage time

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
I too find that my legs don't work when wearing a shoulder brace.

Try holding a football in one hand and then having a brace on your other arm preventing you from really moving it, and then try eluding NFL defenders.

Durrrr, don't sprinters normally just put their hands in their pockets when they're running, durrrr?

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
You would think someone with montana in their name would know how to evaluate qb play. Are you saying the injury caused him to overthrow by 15 feet instead of 10 feet? This isnt mathematics, 2 negatives dont equal a positive.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Well looks like we have one holdout. Not many of you left. Don't worry you will get converted into the trubisky sucks camp next week.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Montana....mitch sucks. I'm sorry. I wish he didn't but he does. It is so bears to have the top pick in the draft and still manage go get the worst QB

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
Last year, Trubisky made the first man miss almost every time.

Sunday, the first man got him multiple times.

Maybe he became a geriatric overnight, who knows, but my guess is the shoulder is bothering him.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP isn't saying that's the ONLY reason, but that it's a factor to be added into the piss in the well that is this offense ATM.

Y'all want there to be ONE quick fix for this hot damn mess. Not the case. It's a combo of things snowballing. Starts up front with OL turning to total dogshit overnight apparently. Overly cute playcalls and 1 dimensional RPOs are effectively NOT actually RPOs, so the foundation of the O is DOA & falls apart before the snap without a run game.

No way Mitch is near good enough to resurrect this mess at this point. He's part of the problem, absodamnlutely, but not THE quick "trade for ______" flip of a switch easy solution like so many meatballers irrationally expect.

Need a run game PERIOD!!!! Nagy can't do shit without it, as you're clearly seeing and he's all but admitting to you without flat out throwing the players he's stuck with under the bus publicly.

Funny how the injury did not effect him in garbage time

Typical meatball dumbassery. You do realize how garbage prevent D works right? Not seen enough of it from our Bears' D blowing shutouts late in 2nd quarter and basically all of the 4th when up? 3 man rushes = little to zero pressure in garbage time. ?

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So far the excuses are

-oline
-play calling
-non throwing arm injury

next week we will blame Allen Robinson

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So far the excuses are

-oline
-play calling
-non throwing arm injury

Stupid Allen Robinson, he's making it so Trubisky can't develop in progression reads. Trubisky will just look toward Robinson and chuck the ball. It's clear that Robinson is holding the entire offense back.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
So far the excuses are

-oline
-play calling
-non throwing arm injury

I actually don’t think injuries should ever be an excuse, largely because I think avoiding injuries is a skill to a degree.

But he’s a QB that needs to be mobile to have success, and this offensive line is bad, so of course having a torn labrum is going to hurt your ability to play football.

He may have even got another few weeks off if Chase Daniel, the guy who has been studying Nagy’s offense forever, didn’t casually chuck it to the defense once a quarter his last time out.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don’t think so. He played about as well as usual.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace is praying that this false narrative takes hold so he can justify trotting MT out there next year as he won’t have enough draft capital to do anything until the 2021 draft.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Montana is actually Ryan Pace. Plot twist.