I hate the pick

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
We have to be realistic, they aren’t drafting a QB.
Who’s the best Outside Linebacker or Tight End on the board?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My official prediction is the 5th QB goes at 19. It is the Bears way to be one pick away for whatever they want. We will then hear about how excited they are. In a few weeks “Dalton isn’t so bad” posts will dominate this board.
Dalton isn't so bad are already creeping up

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Fields falls to 19, I guarantee you and would bet my life savings that Pace will not trade up and draft Mond. It’s getting a little silly with all the Camry jokes.
Pace traded up one spot to pick the least experienced college QB he last had the opportunity to draft

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace traded up one spot to pick the least experienced college QB he last had the opportunity to draft
That was 5 years ago.
I was hoping he would have been fired after last season, but I honestly don’t think he is going to make the same mistake again….and you really don’t either.
I bet you have made mistakes you aren’t happy about and wished you could forget. I know I have.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That was 5 years ago.
I was hoping he would have been fired after last season, but I honestly don’t think he is going to make the same mistake again….and you really don’t either.
I bet you have made mistakes you aren’t happy about and wished you could forget. I know I have.
I dont know Leo. He still makes the mistake of creating a roster hole and spending twice as much to fix it. It's hard to give pace credit or assume he'll do right imo

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I dont know Leo. He still makes the mistake of creating a roster hole and spending twice as much to fix it. It's hard to give pace credit or assume he'll do right imo
I’m not giving any credit to him, he deserves none. I’m just being realistic in the fact that he made a horrific mistake trading up 1 spot for the worst quarterback in the history of football…..but has learned from that particular mistake and will never do it again. I still want him fired unless we win the super bowl this season….which isn’t happening. I think this draft is a re-defining draft for him….make or break so to speak to get that ugly smell of Trubisky off of him.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Allow me to try and change your mind on Fields.

SparseDisguisedDevilfish-size_restricted.gif
The throw is amazing, but was the pump fake to that side of the field to draw more coverage to the one receiver over there?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I seriously think that no matter what, first pick has to be QB. Whoever they get, Pace will obviously say something like "He was the guy we were trying to target and we got him." Without any QB play, Nagy will be gone in a year. I don't care that they let him ride this year... it means nothing (other than the fact that the Bears front office is not very smart, which we already knew).

Knowing Pace and his love for defense, we might see a CB in the first, especially after loosing Fuller, which was huge.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks again buddy
I'm just trying to do the right thing here. Also, I post so infrequently I will never make HoF status at this pace ( no pun intended).. This thread could be my key. Thirdly, your post and overall attitude is magnificent and deserves bumping.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just trying to do the right thing here. Also, I post so infrequently I will never make HoF status at this pace ( no pun intended).. This thread could be my key. Thirdly, your post and overall attitude is magnificent and deserves bumping.
Thanks man you and @Adipost have my vote next year

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Omfg. I can't believe we traded up/traded down/stayed at 20 just to pick X. That was such a reach/That was not a need/This dude is gonna buuuust harder than Trubisky. Pace sucks. Nagy sucks. Respect.

Will edit later to fit Pace's brand of mistake.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean, this is the Bears. We probably would have ruined Tom Brady. Just sayin'. But I'm stoked about Fields. Also an Ohio State fan. So fuck yeah!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NO, he traded up and TOOK FIELDS, ESPN analyst said this pick had Nagy written all over it, I happen to agree
His smile at Fields second combine gave it away for me too.