I have lost all faith in Pace.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Regardless of who plays the safety swap the picks will come with more pressure on the QB...DUH!!!!!

The Offense also needs to do its job and move the chains to keep the defense off the field and rested/fresh so they can go all out. They were gassed in many a game....

Last edited:

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
They may not be looking for better than Mitch, they keep saying they want “competition”.

Bingo... I think Pace is looking for a backup QB who he knows can’t beat out Mitch.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are about to extend ARob, they can cut a few more players.

I believe they will trade for Newton today or tomorrow.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pass rusher wasn't a need? TE wasn't a need? I'm sure the money will be fine. Letting Floyd go pretty much is a wash with Quinn. So Pace just massively upgraded our pass rush for almost the same money. And if Graham can get around 5-600 yards, he will be well worth th 8 million he's getting. And keep in mind Olsen just signed for 7 million and he hasn't been as durable as Graham. And it sounds like they will be re-signing Clinton-Dix, so SS is fine. Oline and CB will most likely come in the draft. Yup, we're fine.
Hahahaha, fans who lack knowledge have the luxury of being happy with such moves. Olsen has been so much more durable throughout his career than Graham, it's not even funny. Olsen had about 9 straight seasons without missing a game. Graham has never played in every game in any season, not even close. Early on in his career, it was fair to assume it was the one thing holding him back but now he's just beat up and broken down. Most felt like he would just retire before the Bears took him.

Yes, Quinn is good but you're already paying monster money to Mack who was a big disappointment last season. true, Quinn faced double teams more than Mack, as did about 14 other edge rushers, and still out performed him but now your paying an average salary of 38 mil to just 2 players on defense. Where do you think any help for the offense is coming from?

I like the Quinn signing much more than the Graham signing and, at least my team is active and trying to improve, right? Still not a fan of Pace and just don't like the moves he's made in the past so when I see him overpay for a bum TE and overpay for another edge rusher, I see bad things ahead. I'm not at all hating on Quinn. I do believe his best days are behind him and you're not boosting your run D with him but he is still a top 10 pass rusher.

For the Quinn signing to pan out, you have to see he and Mack do what the 2 Smiths did for GB last year and end up with similar numbers. I can see what you're going for here. Have an overwhelming pass rush that will force more turnovers and give more favorable field position to a weak offense like it was 2 years ago for the Bears. Now, we have to wait and see how that pans out.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Pass rusher wasn't a need? TE wasn't a need? I'm sure the money will be fine. Letting Floyd go pretty much is a wash with Quinn. So Pace just massively upgraded our pass rush for almost the same money. And if Graham can get around 5-600 yards, he will be well worth th 8 million he's getting. And keep in mind Olsen just signed for 7 million and he hasn't been as durable as Graham. And it sounds like they will be re-signing Clinton-Dix, so SS is fine. Oline and CB will most likely come in the draft. Yup, we're fine.
We got better in pass rushing and worse in run def and coverage. Graham should have hung it up he is not a factor. We overpaid for both.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha, fans who lack knowledge have the luxury of being happy with such moves. Olsen has been so much more durable throughout his career than Graham, it's not even funny. Olsen had about 9 straight seasons without missing a game. Graham has never played in every game in any season, not even close. Early on in his career, it was fair to assume it was the one thing holding him back but now he's just beat up and broken down. Most felt like he would just retire before the Bears took him.

Yes, Quinn is good but you're already paying monster money to Mack who was a big disappointment last season. true, Quinn faced double teams more than Mack, as did about 14 other edge rushers, and still out performed him but now your paying an average salary of 38 mil to just 2 players on defense. Where do you think any help for the offense is coming from?

I like the Quinn signing much more than the Graham signing and, at least my team is active and trying to improve, right? Still not a fan of Pace and just don't like the moves he's made in the past so when I see him overpay for a bum TE and overpay for another edge rusher, I see bad things ahead. I'm not at all hating on Quinn. I do believe his best days are behind him and you're not boosting your run D with him but he is still a top 10 pass rusher.

For the Quinn signing to pan out, you have to see he and Mack do what the 2 Smiths did for GB last year and end up with similar numbers. I can see what you're going for here. Have an overwhelming pass rush that will force more turnovers and give more favorable field position to a weak offense like it was 2 years ago for the Bears. Now, we have to wait and see how that pans out.

You lost me at Greg Olsen being more durable.......this is just false

People lost their shit over Graham's age...Olsen is older and has not, not been injured in 3 years...

Graham has actually played full seasons over the past 4 years straight.....Olsen has not played a full season in 3 straight years.

Graham has missed less games over his career. It doesn't matter how healthy they were 5 or 6 years ago, it matters how healthy they are now.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am o.k with Quinn but not Graham. So, thus far I am not thrilled. We’ll have to wait to see what they do about QB. If Pace is looking for someone who cannot beat out MT he should start looking at division 2 QBs. I am afraid they will have to over pay for Carr (maybe) or Newton. Time will tell.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You sure about this chief? :obama:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I am o.k with Quinn but not Graham. So, thus far I am not thrilled. We’ll have to wait to see what they do about QB. If Pace is looking for someone who cannot beat out MT he should start looking at division 2 QBs. I am afraid they will have to over pay for Carr (maybe) or Newton. Time will tell.
Can't believe they arent concerned about making you happy. The nerve....

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

People lost their shit over Graham's age...Olsen is older and has not, not been injured in 3 years...

Graham has actually played full seasons over the past 4 years straight.....Olsen has not played a full season in 3 straight years.

Graham has missed less games over his career. It doesn't matter how healthy they were 5 or 6 years ago, it matters how healthy they are now.

It literally took him longer to post his BS on here than it would have taken him to Google the correct info.

The best part is the OP thanked him for it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

It literally took him longer to post his BS on here than it would have taken him to Google the correct info.

The best part is the OP thanked him for it.
There's your problem. You don't know of his injury history and rely on Google showing you games he appeared in. You should all thank me. NOW!! Graham has always seen limited duty due to some injury. Olsen started every game for 9 years straight. He's been the better TE, the more reliable player and the better man. I guarantee Olsen will produce more for Seattle than Graham does for the Bears.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's your problem. You don't know of his injury history and rely on Google showing you games he appeared in. You should all thank me. NOW!! Graham has always seen limited duty due to some injury. Olsen started every game for 9 years straight. He's been the better TE, the more reliable player and the better man. I guarantee Olsen will produce more for Seattle than Graham does for the Bears.

You glossed over the whole fact that Olsen hasn't played in a full season in 3 straight years.

Can the Bears really afford to have another injured TE. Graham hasn't missed a game in 4 years straight...

And please stop with your nonsense of Graham being limited all the time even though he was on the field 4 straight years. You are just making this up so your argument doesn't sound stupid.

Olsen has been more productive. No one doubts that....its about availability vs production at this point, especially with Olsen being 35 and Graham younger....

The recent track record is Olsen is oft injured. Bears have to play the odds on this.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You glossed over the whole fact that Olsen hasn't played in a full season in 3 straight years.

Can the Bears really afford to have another injured TE. Graham hasn't missed a game in 4 years straight...

And please stop with your nonsense of Graham being limited all the time even though he was on the field 4 straight years. You are just making this up so your argument doesn't sound stupid.

Olsen has been more productive. No one doubts that....its about availability vs production at this point, especially with Olsen being 35 and Graham younger....

The recent track record is Olsen is oft injured. Bears have to play the odds on this.
Greg has been feeling it lately , no doubt, but just missed a game or 2 last year with the concussion. Other than that it was just the foot injury which he's had surgery on and I'm guessing is 100% now. But Graham has never not felt it. If Bears were to play the odds that say Graham will definitely under produce, then they wouldn't have signed him especially for as much as they did. I would have been happier with Greg, even if just for old time's sake and to expect to get more out of Graham is just foolish. Greg put up better numbers in less games with absolute garbage QB play while Graham has never been without a HOF QB and has still disappointed.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
OP is going to shit his pants mad when Foles beats out Trubisky.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
no way graham is getting 500-600 yards. his value is 100% redzone TDs.