I havent been this excited since?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I am so excited right now, i may not be able to sleep tonight. Let me ask you when were you this excited for a Bulls game? For me I was this excited in 04/05 first round series Vs the Wizards game 1.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Probably game 6 against the Pistons in 07. I really thought they would win that game at the UC.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
The last time?

Opening night of this season, seeing Rose in a Bulls uniform. The entire lottery and draft period is still a blur, and I couldn't believe it until I could actually see him run up and down the floor in a Bulls uniform.

But in regards to a significant game, the last time was probably game 4 of the Bulls and Heat series in the last dying minutes before sweeping them. The dark years, and the 2 years prior getting bumped in the first round, it was such a great feeling to see the progression of the baby bulls, even knowing damn well we'd be in for a fight against the Pistons.

Gene

Liked Posts:
Well, growing up it seemed like we were always in the NBA Finals, so I didn't really have any memories of being super hyped for a Finals game(however I was probably pretty hyped the day of the actual games, I just can't remember back that far).

The most excited/nervous I've ever been for a Bulls game was back in 98 when we played game 7 of the ECF against IND. It was the first time in a long time that the Bulls actually looked beatable. We were getting old and beaten down.

06/07 rematch with Miami was pretty exciting too.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I'm definitely amped, and psyched that we have the early game as well, though I'm trying to figure out how to distract my kids long enough to watch it. Might be time to see if a trip to grandma's house is available.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I was more excited for the 07 Miami Series than this one, but still very excited for us to be back in the playoffs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 50</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">36-8-5 ------- 30-8-11</span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"> </p>
<p style="text-align:center;">
TeemuSelanne2010WinterOlympics.jpg
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks are going to get creamed 6-2.</p>

</p>

Really hope they make this a statement game and pound the Ducks... but I doubt it.</p>

R K

I would be surprised if ANY team "creamed" them at the UC. </p>

</p>

Even the Ducks.  Yea, they scored 9 agains the Cunucks, big deal 4 agains lack and another 5 against some goalie who'd never played in the NHL before.  Plus Bieksa put two past him.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="219205" data-time="1389891780">
<div>

I would be surprised if ANY team "creamed" them at the UC. </p>

</p>

Even the Ducks.  Yea, they scored 9 agains the Cunucks, big deal 4 agains lack and another 5 against some goalie who'd never played in the NHL before.  Plus Bieksa put two past him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Hope you're right.</p>

R K

Me too, although I'm taking a break and took tomorrow night off. 5 games in 8 days was a bit too much.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ducks sure are on ridiculous streak that makes the 24 game point streak last year pale in comparison. What's going on with that team? Nice if the Hawks would win, but not counting on it.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="219226" data-time="1389900155">
<div>

Ducks sure are on ridiculous streak that makes the 24 game point streak last year pale in comparison. What's going on with that team? Nice if the Hawks would win, but not counting on it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

My guess would be that they're good and have damn good goaltending to boot. 

We'll see if they can get a win against the Hawks. </p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
I am a big fan of this Ducks squad this year. Cam Fowler has really emerged as the player people thought he was going to be. Lately we have been getting the feeling that this team has been a little laid back and too laxed, I think the Ducks rolling in as favorites and with a better record should get our guys blood flowing.</p>

</p>

Can't wait for the puck to drop tonight!!!</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="219270" data-time="1389914432">
<div>

Hawks win 8-4</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

WOW!!!! Hope your right on this one.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="219293" data-time="1389968717">
<div>

I am a big fan of this Ducks squad this year. Cam Fowler has really emerged as the player people thought he was going to be. Lately we have been getting the feeling that this team has been a little laid back and too laxed, I think the Ducks rolling in as favorites and with a better record should get our guys blood flowing.</p>

</p>

Can't wait for the puck to drop tonight!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

And Selanne rules!</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="219310" data-time="1389979527">
<div>

And Selanne rules!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

7 Goals and 10 Assists..........poverty player on that team....</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="219338" data-time="1389996174">
<div>

7 Goals and 10 Assists..........poverty player on that team....</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He's 43 1/2 bro... what else do you want from him?</p>